Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Why not fucking retire already instead of making a clown of yourself is the real question. There is no way he should be called up for the euros, so why continue playing.
I think it depends on how physically damaged he is. if playing on can result in serious health problems later on, there's literally no reason to push on. if he has just lost his speed and what little athleticism he had, but doesn't really risk anything, it makes sense to play a few years in a far away football league, making good money off his image.

I agree that for almost 2 years now he has shown nothing that suggests he belongs in elite level football, that Euro2024 call should not happen.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Why doesn't he just retire? Everyone, including his close friends, are telling him to retire. They've told him for quite some time now. Why does he persist? If you love the game so much and that is your reason then go to Parma or somewhere just to play for fun without the current salary demands. If it is about money - understand your limits.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Leonardo Bonucci has withdrawn his arbitral appeal against Juventus FC, which has accepted the withdrawal. This definitively resolves the dispute, with no financial consequences. Juventus and Leonardo Bonucci are fully satisfied with the outcome of this matter, which leaves intact the victorious moments and rapport built through the years [official].
:lol3:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
When is he going to file a lawsuit against spalletti when he doesnt get called up to the euros?
I don’t think he will go down that route this time, now he seems a bit more self aware that he is long past it, on the other hand i still expect some bitter comments from him throughout the summer about it in case Italy doesn’t fare well in the tournament, rather predictable… :lol:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I don’t think he will go down that route this time, now he seems a bit more self aware that he is long past it, on the other hand i still expect some bitter comments from him throughout the summer about it in case Italy doesn’t fare well in the tournament, rather predictable… :lol:
Oh no doubt he will take a dig if he doesn't get the call up

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Leonardo Bonucci has withdrawn his arbitral appeal against Juventus FC, which has accepted the withdrawal. This definitively resolves the dispute, with no financial consequences. Juventus and Leonardo Bonucci are fully satisfied with the outcome of this matter, which leaves intact the victorious moments and rapport built through the years [official].
:lol3:
fantastic. he is exactly the assholy type which means he will be a great manager one day like zidane and conte and xavi and guardiola. this was needed so he can finally come coach juve to CL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)