• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
God I'd love to see bumucci at another Italian club, roma will do :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Would be funny if he scores against us and he does his usual celebration like he did at Milan
I hope he does and I hope we go onto win 2-1 and the scorer of Juve's winner puffs his cheeks out and swirls his index finger round his face in celebration

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
genoa lol, dragusin and vásquez would surely bench him. it would be a dogfight between him and bani for the starting lineup. no way spalletti would bring him to the euros. the delusion here is too strong.

once again, just retire mate

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
genoa lol, dragusin and vásquez would surely bench him. it would be a dogfight between him and bani for the starting lineup. no way spalletti would bring him to the euros. the delusion here is too strong.

once again, just retire mate

Dragusin is gone to Tottenham, so it actually makes sense for Genoa to approach him

Jul 2, 2006
“In 2016, Man City and I were close. They offered almost £100million [circa €115m] to Juventus, but together with the club, we decided to continue,” the Italy international told The Sun.

“There were talks in 2017, too, after Juventus put me up for sale… in the end things had to go that way.”

Bonucci eventually left the Old Lady to join Milan in a €40m deal in 2017 but returned to Turin a year later.

good job fuckface :beppe:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
“In 2016, Man City and I were close. They offered almost £100million [circa €115m] to Juventus, but together with the club, we decided to continue,” the Italy international told The Sun.

“There were talks in 2017, too, after Juventus put me up for sale… in the end things had to go that way.”

Bonucci eventually left the Old Lady to join Milan in a €40m deal in 2017 but returned to Turin a year later.

good job fuckface :beppe:
In 2016 he was a worldclass CB and the likes of you would have just screamed Marotta is "selling our best players".

There is no winning with you nutters.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
come on, if we sold Bonbon for 100m+ even his most hardcore fan would admit that it's great business
You telling me Marotta is selling our best players/We need to stop selling our best players was not a thing? Of course there would have been a lot of whining. From Turk especially, simply because Marotta can do whatever the fuck he wants, Turk will shit on him regardless, the big football brain that he is.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yup, either he's lying, the Sun are lying, or this amount includes his wages. It would have been a world record transfer back in 2016. It's the same summer that we sold Pogba for 105m euro, which was a world record.
If City and Guardiola were willing to pay 115m euro for his transfer in 2016, they wouldn't have let him go to Milan for three times less only a year later.

Jul 2, 2006
In 2016 he was a worldclass CB and the likes of you would have just screamed Marotta is "selling our best players".

There is no winning with you nutters.
No, i wouldn't, as i didn't when he is sold to milan just a year after. however, i got mad when the fuckface bought him back despite him being on freefall was obvious to anyone.
marotta is a swindler whose priority when making deals is his own bank account.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
bonucci exagerrating his past life like the old man we see at the gym who says he used to be shredded and bench pressed 3 plates.
He won 8 league titles. 4 Coppa Italias. Won the Euros with Italy and made the team of the tournament. Was a Champions League runner up. Was selected as Serie A player of the year in 2015-16.

I've always felt Bonucci was a cunt and I didn't even like him when he played well for us. But he's pretty far removed from a nobody exaggerating past achievements.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He won 8 league titles. 4 Coppa Italias. Won the Euros with Italy and made the team of the tournament. Was a Champions League runner up. Was selected as Serie A player of the year in 2015-16.

I've always felt Bonucci was a cunt and I didn't even like him when he played well for us. But he's pretty far removed from a nobody exaggerating past achievements.
i meant the 115m fee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 925)