Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Wow, this guy is not only a piece of shit and a massive idiot but seriously lacking in self awareness. Well, no surprise.

- - - Updated - - -

Also a little bitch:

"This was the humiliation I suffered after more than 500 matches for Juventus."

Cry me a river.

Last edited:

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I recall the moment in that all or nothing documentary where he sat in the canteen eating and said to someone along the lines of ‘you don’t have to talk all the time.’

The same advice to himself would’ve served him well here. His ego won’t allow him to see that regardless of what he says, he won’t come out of this being viewed any better.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I don't understand how it adds up,
“Allegri only called me to his office at the end of March, before the Europa League match against Freiburg, to tell me that, in his view, it would be best to accelerate my transition to coaching and stop playing football.“
And then he proceeded to field him in the home game against Sevilla where he could accelerate on the field no longer.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Hey, I'm actually starting to like Allegri a little bit after this.

- - - Updated - - -

And yes, Juventus is so fucked up I'm sure this guy will return in some sort of position one day.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I agree that the club usually does not handle the departures of its legendary players in the best way (Bonucci is not a legend in my opinion) but:

1. Bonucci contradicts himself in his own interview because first he says that it is not true that Juventus told him months ago that they no longer wanted him, and then he says that IN MARCH Allegri called him to the office to tell him that in his opinion they should "Accelerate his career as a coach and stop playing football"... in his own words Bonucci said that HE didnt accept that because in his mind he wanted to play Euro 2024... The club did said to him our will I think Allegri was MORE than clear in stating that.

2. Let's suppose that even though it was that clear, Bonucci did not "understand", the club later confirmed through Giuntoli that he had to look for a way out and that Juventus no longer wanted to keep him in the first team... he was left to find a solution , he was allowed to train with the team, he continued to be paid a salary and in the end Juventus even paid an amount to "compensate" for his departure.

3. I am not at all a defender of Allegri, but for him to come out now and say that it was Allegri's fault that he had to leave the team twice shows that he is simply speaking with his liver and not with his head.

These statements do nothing more than demonstrate that Bonucci, firstly, is very poorly advised and secondly, he simply does not accept that his time as a player ended a while ago... He has absolutely nothing to claim legally and what he is doing is leaving his " legacy" (if he left something near to a legacy) on the team.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Never forget how the club stayed behind him when his son was ill (heart problems)...and than he left us for bilan and celebrate that goal against us. He was not worth playing for juve for all those years.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Remember when this fuckwit said Kean is 50% to blame for the fans making monkey chants towards him?

This guy thinks he’s a leader which is hilarious. He’s a self-absorbed egotist who thinks the world always owes him something. Im so glad Allegri ran him out of the club not once but twice.

- - - Updated - - -

TIL the word scatophile. What the actual fuck?
Feels like I learnt it in the appropriate thread too.
We have one of those in our forum don’t we @swag

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Remember when this fuckwit said Kean is 50% to blame for the fans making monkey chants towards him?

This guy thinks he’s a leader which is hilarious. He’s a self-absorbed egotist who thinks the world always owes him something. Im so glad Allegri ran him out of the club not once but twice.

- - - Updated - - -

We have one of those in our forum don’t we @swag
He blames Allegri for getting rid of him twice but he came back the first time when Allegri was still coach...

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He wants respect, which is so funny.
most people want that to at least a basic level, so that's not really a surprise. funny part is that if the grand scheme of news is accurate, then he did get the respect from the club until the last second, but he didn't even realize it. he got a star player salary, a senior status, a way back to the club after he left (and how he left and how he behaved at milan), he even got the armband. those are facts, all signs of respect. and he allegedly got a few well timed notices on the change of status quo, the chance to say goodbye, basically everything that only some legends like gigi, chiellini or del piero had.

yet he chose to be that guy. things very rarely look black or white, but in this case it's about his personality, nothing else. jj made way too many mistakes and is an easy scapegoat for so many fuckups, but i can't blame the club for anything this time. it's all on bonucci.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)