Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's only a humiliation for him because he is too fucking stupid to realise his time was up and he's basically retired now. His legs have gone and he's also injured a lot.

Other than writing it out and stapling it on his fucking head I'm not sure what else the club could do. They were probably too soft with him at the end of last season, trying to let him down gently given his history with the club and known fragile ego.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's only a humiliation for him because he is too fucking stupid to realise his time was up and he's basically retired now. His legs have gone and he's also injured a lot.

Other than writing it out and stapling it on his fucking head I'm not sure what else the club could do. They were probably too soft with him at the end of last season, trying to let him down gently given his history with the club and known fragile ego.

Being stripped naked and thrown into a gas chamber is humiliating. A football club deciding not to put you on their roster for the upcoming season after having paid you millions the years before is not humiliating.

Bonucci is not just a spoilt toddler. His opinion on this case is so far removed from any form of common decency that it would be best if his name is never mentioned again. Easily one of the worst role models in sports in recent years. I hope his children have a good nanny.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The comments on his and his wife's Instagram are golden: "Da interista sei proprio un pezzo di merda, la juve ti ha ripreso dopo il comportamento di merda e tu ci riprovi pure a fotterli. Ma figlio di puttana Si nasce.".

It's just.. His wife posts "Braccio contro braccio, uno sulla spalla dell’altra oggi più che mai" under a picture of their children as if they're going to war. Leo's probably dropping them off at school in his Lamborghini Urus. Or maybe his Ferrari. Or if he's feeling particularly suburban today his Range Rover Sport.

Best part is all the negative comments, but people commenting make sure to say they're nice kids or it's not their fault. That's being considerate of what is important in the world. Bonucci could learn a lot.

What a piece of shit.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I don't understand how it adds up,
“Allegri only called me to his office at the end of March, before the Europa League match against Freiburg, to tell me that, in his view, it would be best to accelerate my transition to coaching and stop playing football.“
"I have nothing against Juventus. Juventus are the fans, the team, my former teammates. I am pursuing this cause because the people who were supposed to let me end my career with Juventus in a respectful and worthy way have not done so."
You knew for several months that this was your least season in this shirt. You wanted to leave gracefully. Then why not announce it so you can have your farewells during the season? If that is what you wanted? If he would have left in july or august doesn't matter, the farewell is still no made by the pitch unless you announce it during the season. We have treated our stars poorly to say the least but at least they left with as much dignity they could muster on their own (not with any help from us, as we all know). Even if he doesn't like it, he was "provided" the opportunity to say good bye.

I really don't understand it. I understand that there are two sides of the story, but the core of knowing this is the end is still very much straight in your face. Did the club have to announce on his behalf during the season? He would go nuts then, so they didn't. They tried to ship him away, no one wanted him. What is it specifically he wants other than to train with the team? I say the staff saved him from injuries he would get from the exercises. They did him a service by excluding him. He's a 36 year old person acting like a 12 year old. In other circumstances his unionizing could serve a point. But now everyone just look silly.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
See. The guy just assumes that Juventus will want him back :lol:. You need to be a special kind of fucker to not even take into consideration that someone may not want you anywhere near.
We wanted this Tard back at JJ before, just like Allegri. Totally possible he squirms his way back in yet again like a roach in a garlic patch.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
See. The guy just assumes that Juventus will want him back :lol:. You need to be a special kind of fucker to not even take into consideration that someone may not want you anywhere near.
I think if he didn't sue he might make have come back in 10 years and apologized and we would probably be ok with all of his antics by then. But now that he went and did something so petty that even players with zero bond with us didnt do, that door is completely shut.
dudes your blood pressure increase is gonna be extra special when he does come back lmao.

i cannot wait.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)