Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
@Seven Any experience bringing class action lawsuits? Let's get this bread.
Lol :D

But unfortunately no, I don't. The thing is class action lawsuits aren't allowed in Belgium. Obviously different parties can sue together and they can instruct the same attorney, but they can't do it in the form of a 'class' the way you know it from a class action lawsuit.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
To be fair to him he did suffer a lot of injuries(not sure if any major ones to his head) throughout the last two seasons, but while still getting paid well above his merits and being a complete flop whenever available on the pitch that is…

Bonucci must have totally lost his touch with reality, the bs i am reading both from him and his wife are literally parody material, delusional levels of selfishness and ungrateful towards the club that made him.

Luckily for us this episode should completely cut all ties between Juventus and him for the foreseeable future.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
To be fair to him he did suffer a lot of injuries(not sure if any major ones to his head) throughout the last two seasons, but while still getting paid well above his merits and being a complete flop whenever available on the pitch that is…

Bonucci must have totally lost his touch with reality, the bs i am reading both from him and his wife are literally parody material, delusional levels of selfishness and ungrateful towards the club that made him.

Luckily for us this episode should completely cut all ties between Juventus and him for the foreseeable future.
Hate to remind you bro, but it's Juve we are talking about here. We have taken him back once and it shouldn’t really come as a big surprise if we do so again.
Please do not underestimate the limits of our stupidity.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Paid millions to play football. Has to train alone for a few months in world class facilities.

Considers it to be great suffering.

Ungrateful piece of shit. Biggest clown that's ever played for this club.
Incredible that having played here at the same time as Paul Pogba and he is indisputably the bigger clown. At least Pogba kept quiet about us while embezzling

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Hate to remind you bro, but it's Juve we are talking about here. We have taken him back once and it shouldn’t really come as a big surprise if we do so again.
Please do not underestimate the limits of our stupidity.
Bro not even Marchisio or Del Piero are involved with the club these days and both of those guys left on relatively good terms compared to this moron.

He’s toast. You don’t launch legal action against the club, spit venom at us for months in the media and get to come back after you retire as a player. He’s cooked. Good. Never liked this guys personality and always thought he was a fake tough guy and a terrible wannabe leader.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Even if you put everything aside...the guy is playing for a CL club. By the time Juve plays in CL, he might be retired. He should be happy he has this opportunity.

He should be happy Juve ever even brought him back. I never wanted him back after Cardiff and his celebrations against us at Milan. Something just didnt feel right. This just proves the point.

We need a Turd section for this thread @Mark

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Despite the pre existing general resentment towards him it’s still funny how this could have easily ended so much differently(for himself and his legacy) if he’d have just been mature enough to accept that his time here was up and already long overdue…

Deserves every bit of the merda treatment that will continue to come his way, he personally asked for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)