• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
https://football-italia.net/bonuccis-wife-bids-farewell-to-juventus-i-loved-and-hated-you/

Not sure if the translation is conveying the right message.

- - - Updated - - -

Usually, when the host starts looking at his watch repeatedly or appears uneasy, most "normal" people get the message that its time to leave. I guess Bonbon's not very good with his social skills.

Unbelievable.

Absolutely unbelievable. Juventus paid Bonucci at least more than 20 millions of euros in salary. What does he think happens at other companies? People get fired all the time. They just didn't get 20 million in the meantime.

A bit of gratitude might be in order.

But no, this guy wants to ridicule everyone who actually has to work to survive.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
"Maybe that’s why I often hated you in this love absorbed by osmosis. I hated you in the shadow of a programmed loneliness you forced me to. Beyond the horizon of uncontrolled feelings such as love and hate, I was sure you would guide me."

:lol: ma daiiii

Women...
First comment: "Tutto bello, bellissime parole, ma non mi ricordo di averle lette quando siete andati a spostare gli equilibri a Milano.".

Lol.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
And he didnt think he was hinting him something?

- - - Updated - - -

he also said that he is forced to leave Juve by Allegri once again, hinting it was Max who forced his move to Milan.

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

he also said that he is forced to leave Juve by Allegri once again, hinting it was Max who forced his move to Milan.

Boss move by Allegri.

"Look, Leo, I appreciate the effort. But it's just not your thing.".

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

so allegri told him this in march, then at the end of the last league game he greeted the fans like it was a goodbye

then now he's saying that manna and giuntoli only told him during the summer that he's out of the project

what a cheap liar

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Also where the humiliation and disrespect come from?

Giuntoli comes in on 7th July. Meets Bonucci on the 13th. It seems one of his first orders of business was to meet up with Bonucci at his home. Man to man. Face to face. Tell him he isn’t needed anymore and it’s best for the club if he isn’t part of the project anymore. Would he have preferred if the club spoke to his agent and intermediaries instead? I don’t give a fuck what he says, it’s clear that Allegri and the previous mgmt wanted this guy gone at the end of last season.

This fucking guy and his bad complexes after having his ego bruised :rofl: He pulled the same shit after the CL final loss in 2017. Loser.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)