Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #29,924
    I never liked his guts, overrated piece of shit. But the fact that he sues the club now? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Fucking scumbag. Can't believe people were constantly throating his dick. Well, there you go and wank over your captain.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
    And to think we bought this jerk back from Milan after his stupid mouth-rinse celebration against us.

Wasn't he the one who contributed to souring the dressing room atmosphere in Cardiff at halftime?

Respect to all the players who left gracefully despite the club not being so graceful towards them: ADP, Marchisio, Benatia, Manbro, Khedeira etc

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    And to think we bought this jerk back from Milan after his stupid mouth-rinse celebration against us.

Wasn't he the one who contributed to souring the dressing room atmosphere in Cardiff at halftime?

Respect to all the players who left gracefully despite the club not being so graceful towards them: ADP, Marchisio, Benatia, Manbro, Khedeira etc
    I blame him personally for that finals lost, imagine if BBC was Barzagli Benatia Chiellini, we’d have 2 more cl wins under our belts

magician

Oct 22, 2022
    The biggest fraud player to ever wear this shirt? He has never been that good as a defender, perhaps only had half of a season's worth of matches where he could be considered a good defender, even half than that where he was performing like a real WC defender?

I'd take legrottaglie and grygera over him as my team defenders, at least these 2 wouldn't do ass tackles.

And oooh... I remember now, isn't he a product of Merda academy? That explains this attitude.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    The biggest fraud player to ever wear this shirt?
    so it begins

tuz rewrites history again :touched:

yes, he's a questionable human being, but the bbc trio was excellent and he was an integral part of it. he even did great with chiellini for the last euro title. the downhill from there is real though and he should retire. worst ever though? far from it

most delusional is a better shout. funny how he thought he was a leader lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)