Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Indeed.
Bonucci just never seems to learn. His sense of entitlement and delusions of grandeur make it difficult to feel sorry for this guy.
It's also true that we do not have a very good track record of respecting our legends but those legends [and even those who aren't considered legends] never criticized the club publicly.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
What is it with these arseholes desiring ungracious exits?

I think it's a consequence of a decade of being way too Liberal with contract extensions & salary bumps even to underperformers. When the time finally comes where you're too shit even for a JJ renewal, you feel almost insulted. Especially if you have the attitude of a Bomucci.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
oh true i forgot about gatti. it's not so bad with him around

alex sandro though lol. and hujisen is a no body only daniel rates him.

overall i am ok with having one or two cb to back up 3 with only 1 comp to compete in.
The past few years have been almost exclusively just Bonucci'n around though so he's pretty much in the lol category too.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
it's a bit sad though. he is last remaining member of the undefeated squad of 2011-2012 season. with him leaving that legendary team is no longer.
like anything depended on bonucci's presence at jj, that legendary team is long gone already

funny thing is that in 2023 buffon (and chiellini) would still be more useful than bonucci, and buffon was already one of the oldest dudes in that squad lol

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
like anything depended on bonucci's presence at jj, that legendary team is long gone already

funny thing is that in 2023 buffon (and chiellini) would still be more useful than bonucci, and buffon was already one of the oldest dudes in that squad lol
i agree, but what we have right now is what we have so yeah.

right time for him to go i agree and team must move on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)