• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
@DAiDEViL or other native german speakers

I always wanted to know what it's like hearing recordings of Hitler speak today. Like, is he speaking an antiquated form of German? Is it like how reading Shakespeare is weird as fuck to modern English speakers? There are clips of Oswald Mosely doing his Hitler cosplay which I guess might be similar, except he was never a political heavyweight like Hitler obviously was.
It was only like 80 years ago :D

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
It's mostly the intonation that is off. No one talks like that. The rolled R for example. Basically only Hitler and Rammstein who speak like that.
Ah yoo I did hear that actually!

If I remember right this led a lot of people to accuse Rammstein of being a nazi band, and thats why the put out Links234 to say that they're not

Back to Hitler, when people are ranting and raving about something does it ever sound reminiscent of moustache man?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Ah yoo I did hear that actually!

If I remember right this led a lot of people to accuse Rammstein of being a nazi band, and thats why the put out Links234 to say that they're not

Back to Hitler, when people are ranting and raving about something does it ever sound reminiscent of moustache man?
Rammstein bit is spot on.

I'd say no. It's just people screaming then really. Never before felt like I was having an argument with Hitler.

All germans are able to Hitler speak for shits and giggles though.

Das liegt uns im Blut!!! :ziz:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
If there weren’t enough reasons already to be bitter and resentful towards Bonucci… seeing him creating a media fuss and victimizing himself to the point that the club has to come out with an official statement reiterating that they are doing nothing wrong by asking him to look for a new team as his services are no longer needed which he is refusing to do and then freezing him out of the squad as a consequence of it is just the normal run of events, as it’s nonetheless something that had already been long overdue anyway given his poor form and high salary, all this charade is just further proof that ever since returning his ego and greediness have always been more essential to him than respecting the club and it’s values.

Thank you for your service (primarily during the first spell here) but also good riddance!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If there weren’t enough reasons already to be bitter and resentful towards Bonucci… seeing him creating a media fuss and victimizing himself to the point that the club has to come out with an official statement reiterating that they are doing nothing wrong by asking him to look for a new team as his services are no longer needed which he is refusing to do and then freezing him out of the squad as a consequence of it is just the normal run of events, as it’s nonetheless something that had already been long overdue anyway given his poor form and high salary, all this charade is just further proof that ever since returning his ego and greediness have always been more essential to him than respecting the club and it’s values.

Thank you for your service (primarily during the first spell here) but also good riddance!

The stuff he says.. You'd think he's a battered housewife.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:lol:

Would be an absolute disaster for both, club and player.

Just retire ffs.
I don't get it. He has earned millions. He has won several scudetti and won the Euros with Italy. He's 36 so still young enough to go and enjoy whatever the world still has to offer.

Why isn't he scuba diving in Australia or skydiving in California? Or, you know, eating hummus in Jordan. There is so much to see and do beyond football.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
there weren’t enough reasons already to be bitter and resentful towards Bonucci… seeing him creating a media fuss and victimizing himself to the point that the club has to come out with an official statement reiterating that they are doing nothing wrong by asking him to look for a new team as his services are no longer needed which he is refusing to do and then freezing him out of the squad as a consequence of it is just the normal run of events, as it’s nonetheless something that had already been long overdue anyway given his poor form and high salary, all this charade is just further proof that ever since returning his ego and greediness have always been more essential to him than respecting the club and it’s values.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
also, legends don't shit where they eat. that's why boniek got stripped of his star at the stadium, that's why many of us have grown to dislike (some even hate) conte, that's why thuram would be stoned if he came close to our stadium (or maybe not, our current fans are mostly pussies but you get the point) and that's why bonucci isn't a legend in my eye anymore

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Forcing yourself out of the club in your prime by falling out with everybody just to play for a league rival is an instant DQ for legend status

It's different if we benched his ass in his prime and he went to Milan but in this case it was him that threw a hissy fit as a guaranteed starter & future captain.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
What goes around comes around.

Seems the transfer of 2017 finally came back to haunt him.

Not even a Juventus fan myself, but feeling kinda delight to see this guy getting his own medicine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)