Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Guys like Bonucci annoy me. They have been paid millions by Juventus. They talk about 'respect'. As if we've sent them to war zones to establish peace. My man, you played a bit of football. You got paid excessively well to do so. You've literally lived the dream of countless children. Stop acting like we owe you anything for your 'service', be thankful for your experience and move on. I just want a little bit of class. Is that really too much to ask?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Guys like Bonucci annoy me. They have been paid millions by Juventus. They talk about 'respect'. As if we've sent them to war zones to establish peace. My man, you played a bit of football. You got paid excessively well to do so. You've literally lived the dream of countless children. Stop acting like we owe you anything for your 'service', be thankful for your experience and move on. I just want a little bit of class. Is that really too much to ask?
It's 50/50.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Remember when Sami was frozen out and didnt bitch and complain or threaten to sue the club?

That, is class. Despite all the hate he gets.

This guy is a clown.I hope he does sue the club and has his ass handled to him in court. Would be fitting for Mr.Ass Tackle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I hate how bonucci constantly tries to assert his dominance by touching other players and getting into their personal space, like in this clip. Was so happy Mario told him to fuck off. Wouldve been better if he socked him, would be worth the red.
He probably also had garlic in his mouth back then, really awful experience on human level to face him

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
there is an outrage on AIC since they only reacted to the Bonucci case, while there were so many players treated like this in the past. Schira even suggest this might be related to the fact that Bonucci is in the board of AIC and is treated with special care :)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
there is an outrage on AIC since they only reacted to the Bonucci case, while there were so many players treated like this in the past. Schira even suggest this might be related to the fact that Bonucci is in the board of AIC and is treated with special care :)
they can fuck off, miserable hypocrites

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
then the presentation:

:snoop:
@DAiDEViL or other native german speakers

I always wanted to know what it's like hearing recordings of Hitler speak today. Like, is he speaking an antiquated form of German? Is it like how reading Shakespeare is weird as fuck to modern English speakers? There are clips of Oswald Mosely doing his Hitler cosplay which I guess might be similar, except he was never a political heavyweight like Hitler obviously was.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
@DAiDEViL or other native german speakers

I always wanted to know what it's like hearing recordings of Hitler speak today. Like, is he speaking an antiquated form of German? Is it like how reading Shakespeare is weird as fuck to modern English speakers? There are clips of Oswald Mosely doing his Hitler cosplay which I guess might be similar, except he was never a political heavyweight like Hitler obviously was.

Obviously every German speaks exactly like Hitler. Let's not question the basics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)