Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
You can like him, you can hate him and you can approve what Juve did or not… but his lawyer is right for the part that Juventus can’t just freeze him and left him out of training with the first team…
Why not?

He's perfectly entitled to stay another season and earn his millions, that's our fault for giving such a stupid contract. But I don't see why we would need to let him train or play unless there is a condition in his contract.

He's coming out of this like a tool, either sit back and enjoy the money for nothing or have a desire to keep playing football and take a move elsewhere.

Buy on AliExpress.com

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
Why does he want to stay? When fans ask him to leave. Coach asks him to leave. His friends probably don't give him that much support in this situation. Management asks him to leave. I would assume the agent wants him to leave so he can't get that sign on bonus. Everyone wants you to leave. I never understand how people cope with this. Is this man as delusional as Allegri? So self-centered that he only sees his own narrative? His friends has retired but he still have something to offer, despite spending last year at JM and when he was available he was benched. Even Allegri benched him. If I am 30+ and Allegri benches me, my sirens would scream and I'd need tucking in by Chiellini to sleep.
Bonucci. Wake up. You should have retired long ago. Don't believe in Mancini whatever reason he picked you for NT. It was probably his way to offer you a chance to say good bye to the NT.
Maybe his wife wants him to stay in Torino

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
You can like him, you can hate him and you can approve what Juve did or not… but his lawyer is right for the part that Juventus can’t just freeze him and left him out of training with the first team…
Think about it. If this was true, you'd see much bigger stars make a fuss when they're left out of training. Or you'd see clubs making a fuss when players SKIP official trainings to force a transfer. If that "access to first team training" is what people think it is, it would go both ways.

Fact is, it just doesn't make sense from a contract law perspective that there would be any clause or requirement in a contract that GUARANTEES a player access to first team training and being on the squad. How could any club enforce that? How could you bench a player for bad performance? These are regular occurence all throughout world football and Bonucci's lawteam is the first to crack the code? Much more likely there is a clause in the contract that a player has access to training facilities because physical training is such an important part of their job. And nobody has told Bonucci he can't show up to the gym and train by himself to stay in shape. And to add to that, he has refused transfers away from the club as well after being told he had no place on the squad. Clown show moment from him.

Much more likely this is just bullshit atttempt on his part to try and force a bit more money out of the club to cancel his contract. And sad to see his disrespect the club, regardless of how you feel about our management, in such a public and embarrassing way. Embarrassing for him and the club.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Think about it. If this was true, you'd see much bigger stars make a fuss when they're left out of training. Or you'd see clubs making a fuss when players SKIP official trainings to force a transfer. If that "access to first team training" is what people think it is, it would go both ways.

Fact is, it just doesn't make sense from a contract law perspective that there would be any clause or requirement in a contract that GUARANTEES a player access to first team training and being on the squad. How could any club enforce that? How could you bench a player for bad performance? These are regular occurence all throughout world football and Bonucci's lawteam is the first to crack the code? Much more likely there is a clause in the contract that a player has access to training facilities because physical training is such an important part of their job. And nobody has told Bonucci he can't show up to the gym and train by himself to stay in shape. And to add to that, he has refused transfers away from the club as well after being told he had no place on the squad. Clown show moment from him.

Much more likely this is just bullshit atttempt on his part to try and force a bit more money out of the club to cancel his contract. And sad to see his disrespect the club, regardless of how you feel about our management, in such a public and embarrassing way. Embarrassing for him and the club.
As a matter of fact this topic is pretty popular at the moment because Mbappe has told PSG that they cant feeze him out of the squad and not let him at least train

You have to remember that in this times, players are more protected than clubs

Last edited:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
That 1 year in Milan changed EVERYTHING in regards to our perception of him.

Didn't get along with Allegri?

Forces his way out.

Was miserable in Milan?

We welcome him back for some odd reason.

Take that 1 year away and he's as much a legend in the eyes of Juventini as nearly anyone.

But....... there's always gonna be that 1 year
Cardiff also

- - - Updated - - -

Is that a law in Italy? I've seen players frozen out in other countries and don't remember seeing any legal issues.
I'm sure Amauri and Iaquinta were by Conte

- - - Updated - - -

he also loves the club. jj is often accused for bad divorces, but if this report is accurate, then i won't blame the club for anything this time

Imo the club handled his exit better than Del Piero's, but Bonucci is taking it worse and dragging it out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)