Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Schira- Leonardo #Bonucci is getting closer to #Fiorentina. The centre-back will leave #Juventus and has given his availability to Viola. #transfers

so we terminate his contract or what?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Schira- Leonardo #Bonucci is getting closer to #Fiorentina. The centre-back will leave #Juventus and has given his availability to Viola. #transfers

so we terminate his contract or what?
commisso is cheap af, the only way for this to happen is a severance pay (2m is rumored) and a termination sso they can sign him as a free agent

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Can't we just sell him for 100k? Why need severance pay?
cause nobody would pay a transfer fee for a player in his age, on his last year of his contract and with a salary of 6.5m

if he gets 2m then fiorentina can offer him ~4m. win-win: juve saves money and gets rid of him, fiorentina get an experienced player, bonucci gets a chance to play an other year and fight for his place in the nt. i can't imagine a better realistic solution

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I think all these "lunches" with Fiorentina, Union and whatever, which will turn into lunches with Servette and Livingston, all who rejects him. It will be his final wake up call to retire. Hurts to watch but since he hasn't woken up yet, the drama must go on.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think all these "lunches" with Fiorentina, Union and whatever, which will turn into lunches with Servette and Livingston, all who rejects him. It will be his final wake up call to retire. Hurts to watch but since he hasn't woken up yet, the drama must go on.
Livingston lol. Could just imagine him rocking up at Almondvale to much fanfare, like going back in time 40 years, his first game some brute kicks him into the stands and he immediately retires from football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 189)