• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I support him on this on a moral level.

The club offered him the contract they are ought to respect it imo. Doesn’t mean he should play but should be considered a employee or first team member. Instead they are using emotional black mail techniques to make him rescind the contract.
Tbh this is probably just posturing so he can get a better termination deal. But yeah I agree in general, you sign a contract you honour it. He can either continue to go to training and be a cheerleader and take his money or the club have to make him a severance offer for him to go elsewhere. That's our own fault.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I support him on this on a moral level.

The club offered him the contract they are ought to respect it imo. Doesn’t mean he should play but should be considered a employee or first team member. Instead they are using emotional black mail techniques to make him rescind the contract.
Lmao as if we didn't let him blackmail us with that Milan deal. City was there and would have offered more but he wanted to stay in italy. U cant have ur cake n eat it too

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
That 1 year in Milan changed EVERYTHING in regards to our perception of him.

Didn't get along with Allegri?

Forces his way out.

Was miserable in Milan?

We welcome him back for some odd reason.

Take that 1 year away and he's as much a legend in the eyes of Juventini as nearly anyone.

But....... there's always gonna be that 1 year

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Him having a contract does not guarantee him time at official training or being available to the squad.

They can sign him to a contract and as long as he has access to the training facilities its fine. I don't think there's any requirement on the club's part to have him on the squad or have him at official trainings.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
You can like him, you can hate him and you can approve what Juve did or not… but his lawyer is right for the part that Juventus can’t just freeze him and left him out of training with the first team…

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
You can like him, you can hate him and you can approve what Juve did or not… but his lawyer is right for the part that Juventus can’t just freeze him and left him out of training with the first team…
We don't have access to his contract details, but I'd assume the club should be able to do it. It's done by other clubs to other players all the time. We obviously still have to pay him etc. etc.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Why does he want to stay? When fans ask him to leave. Coach asks him to leave. His friends probably don't give him that much support in this situation. Management asks him to leave. I would assume the agent wants him to leave so he can't get that sign on bonus. Everyone wants you to leave. I never understand how people cope with this. Is this man as delusional as Allegri? So self-centered that he only sees his own narrative? His friends has retired but he still have something to offer, despite spending last year at JM and when he was available he was benched. Even Allegri benched him. If I am 30+ and Allegri benches me, my sirens would scream and I'd need tucking in by Chiellini to sleep.
Bonucci. Wake up. You should have retired long ago. Don't believe in Mancini whatever reason he picked you for NT. It was probably his way to offer you a chance to say good bye to the NT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)