• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
transfer fees are spread over the contract period

also if we stick with a shitty 3 man backline then we have danilo, bremer, gatti, sandro rugani, de winter, huijsen. numbers are fine without a purchase, and quality isn't too bad either. besides goalies, it's probably the department i'd worry the least about
i agree but 3 man backline is here as long as allegri is here so thats that.

please no to sandro as a cb. he's just not good. bonucci at 36 having a bad day is still 20x the intelligence and awareness of sandro.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
The club has to become more cunty in its approach to get back to the top. What we are seeing now with bonucci and others is exactly what is needed.

Note, we are not foreign to seeing this club keep defenders way too long. We have done it with other defenders in the past as well.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

please no to sandro as a cb. he's just not good. bonucci at 36 having a bad day is still 20x the intelligence and awareness of sandro.
With us where we are at the moment fixing the squad is top of the agenda, and a huge part of that is fixing the wage bill.

That's a big part of why Bonucci goes before Alex Sandro. Both prone to costly blunders but one costs a fraction of the other. Alex Sandro as a backup to play against Salernitana or Cessena or whoever the minnows are this year will do fine. A starting 3 of Cats, Bremer and Danilo with Alex Sandro and Rugani as backup is fine for a team with one competition to play. We needed to lose Bonucci and imo don't need to replace him at all, him leaving is a net positive in all respects.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

i am mad at allegri for the sandro automatic renewal but it is what it is. by the numbers he still had a better year than tuz would ever acknowledge, it's not the end of the world to have him. his salary should be partly paid by allegri though. if he was on 2m per season his presence would be easier to digest

as for the 4 man backline, it's not happening soon. we don't have 4 fullbacks anymore and we might even sell cambiaso if we go by the rumors. also i don't think jj is planning for more than 1 season at the moment. next summer will be an other overhaul depending on the result of this next season.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Damn, seeing Bonucci reaching the end of his career makes me realize how time flies. Considering his accomplishments and trophies during his time here, he is undoubtedly a club legend. While his aging may not compare to Maldini's, Bonucci at his peak was an exceptional defender with an impeccable defensive IQ.

On the other hand, I'm relieved that the club has finally decided to part ways with him. It was long overdue. I couldn't bear to watch any more of his mistimed ass tackles and costly errors.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Damn, seeing Bonucci reaching the end of his career makes me realize how time flies. Considering his accomplishments and trophies during his time here, he is undoubtedly a club legend. While his aging may not compare to Maldini's, Bonucci at his peak was an exceptional defender with an impeccable defensive IQ.

On the other hand, I'm relieved that the club has finally decided to part ways with him. It was long overdue. I couldn't bear to watch any more of his mistimed ass tackles and costly errors.
Easy big fella. He was terrible when first joining, made more mistakes in defense then any other we had. Barzagli and chiellini often made him look better than he ever was. He wasn't shit but was rarely exceptional. He had certain qualities that were important for our tactics under conte and allegris first spell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 181)