Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
imo, Dani Alves is an idiot, but he won 3 CL finals before that, and he probably acted like an idiot back then too, its his comfort zone. Some guys are just that, idiots, so you let them be themself and focus on making it work on the pitch. The way i remember it, DA turned on his music and then Bonucci went to him and started shit. Thats not on him to do, hes not the coach or captain. Bonucci turned out a even bigger idiot by pissing off what was our best player leading up to that final, making the rest of the team nervous instead of calming down, wasting time for the team to regroup and regain focus, wasting Allegris time to come up with adjustments. He should have been sent packing right there
Remember this in the same season? I don't know for whom does he think he is

C5bD4WjXEAEOKaX.jpg

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
They said it on air. I wouldn't be surprised that was true. But good point can't know for sure if thats reliable
Bonucci is arrogant and dumb enough to do something like that, so I wouldn’t be surprised either. Wish that motherfucker kept his mouth shut at ALL times. He’s nowhere near as smart as he thinks he is.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Bonucci is arrogant and dumb enough to do something like that, so I wouldn’t be surprised either. Wish that motherfucker kept his mouth shut at ALL times. He’s nowhere near as smart as he thinks he is.
Except when he says things like this:

“Fabio had a great performance, but we already knew his qualities and had no doubts he’d do well, even if he is young,”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)