• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@DAiDEViL

imagine still hating this guy :lol:

8 scudetti, 3 Coppas, helped get us to 2 CL finals, starter getting to 2 Euro finals, and just was major part of winning this one for Italy with his goal and penalty and stalwart play. Man of the match and one of the best players of the tournament.

but hey, he sucks. :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

@Snobist :rofl:

Imagine loving Sarri and hating Bonucci. :sergio:

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
@DAiDEViL

8 scudetti, 3 Coppas, helped get us to 2 CL finals, starter getting to 2 Euro finals, and just was major part of winning this one for Italy with his goal and penalty and stalwart play. Man of the match and one of the best players

- - - Updated - - -

I still don't like him.

He's an incredible player. I've never doubted his ability. But that doesn't mean I have to like him.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I saw him do the knee tackles from behind on Sterling
He do that on purpose but pretend he fall on the Sterling's back calf

The referee does not give the pen because 1. Dubious Sterling call against Denmark (your free goal voucher is up LOL), that kind of decision will have question on the referee 2. Donnaruma more close to get that 50-50 ball. But from my view that is a deliberately foul that miss by referee. If ref give the pen, then it will change the whole outcome

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
@DAiDEViL

8 scudetti, 3 Coppas, helped get us to 2 CL finals, starter getting to 2 Euro finals, and just was major part of winning this one for Italy with his goal and penalty and stalwart play. Man of the match and one of the best players

- - - Updated - - -

Tuz :p

Legend!

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
@DAiDEViL

8 scudetti, 3 Coppas, helped get us to 2 CL finals, starter getting to 2 Euro finals, and just was major part of winning this one for Italy with his goal and penalty and stalwart play. Man of the match and one of the best players of the tournament.

- - - Updated - - -

As english fans would say, he wasn't tested enough :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)