Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Am really surprised with his performance ....after many failed ass defending here ...he showed up in the Euro ...confusing to me

Even Mancini surprised me ...he matched Lippi Italy in 2006 performance ....

Even Italy as a team i never saw them that aggressive and dominating ....

Football is strange book ...the worst yesterday is a beast today :boh:

Bonucci was worst compared to what we have ...then this Euro comes ...

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Really was pinging really nice long balls all through the tournament, i havnt seen him do it so often with such accuracy in a long time, really helped when Jorginho was struggling, his best asset as a cb, hopefully Max can incorporate more of it on a more regular basis than the previous two "managers" no other cb can compete in that aspect

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Best we’ve seen of Leo in 5 years. Really a superb tournament. I’m loving his post victory shade one the English almost as much as I loved him owning the opposition.

I hope he continues to show this character and leadership next season as it’s been missing at Juve recently.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
His performance this tournament shows that he can be an absolute beast in the right tactical setup. He was shit before Conte and then was an absolute beast under Allegri until he left for Milan then top level again under Mancini.

So many of our players will likely do much better now that Allegri is in charge. We saw the same thing happen to the ex-United players with Conte. This should be an interesting season I am very excited to see what Allegri does with Arthur and Rabiot

Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
His performance this tournament shows that he can be an absolute beast in the right tactical setup. He was shit before Conte and then was an absolute beast under Allegri until he left for Milan then top level again under Mancini.

So many of our players will likely do much better now that Allegri is in charge. We saw the same thing happen to the United players with Conte. This should be an interesting season I am very excited to see what Allegri does with Arthur and Rabiot
Wut

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)