Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Does Bonucci even have 1 assist this year? He hasn't had an league assist in last 3 years of league play? Even Chiell brings the ball forward better than him. That's right, because the opponents know he sucks at it so they let him go forward.

Wait a minute, Chiell has 15 career league assists to Bono's 11 league assists in 10+K less minutes than Bono. And 3 of those 11 by Bono was with Bari in 2009. Bari is a soccer club? I thought it was an Italian wine. Whoever Bono's agent/publicist is, he deserves the raise.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Washed up.

Needs to realise that he wasn't good at tackling when he was at his peak and is even further away from getting the ball now. Not just on the penalty, it seems every game he tries to win the ball high up the pitch in a challenge he is never going to win, gets easily caught out and leaves a huge gap behind him.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I really hate this guy. There’s nothing likable about him and he’s shit on the field too. Giving him the armband was insane. In a way I’m glad the clubs worst year in recent times came with him as captain. We deserved what we got.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 155)