Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Paratici renewed this fraud's contract until 2024. Sadly, unless he has aspirations to be active and play WC 2022, he will milk every penny out of this contract regardless of playing time and/or Allegri's preferences.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
A meeting scheduled between Bonucci and Allegri to understand if it’s possible to work together. Apparently they don’t have a good relationship. - TJ + Momblano

Never knew that. I thought that those things were history after Bonucci returned. Anyway would be difficult to find someone willing to pay his salary.
Epic journalism. Max was so upset with Bonnuci that he played him endlessly and we even sold Benatia because of that.
BonBon is here to stay. I have no doubts about this.

Last edited:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Epic journalism. Max was so upset with Bonnuci that he played him endlessly and we even sold Benatia because of that.
He maybe did it because it was part of the contract henve why he was cold with.Benatia.

Don't forget when Bonucci got punished against Porto in CL which caused him to leave for Milan

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Maybe it has nothing to do with personal relationships (although I'd be surprised if they had a particularly good one) and more about his poor performances for the past 3 seasons.

Even Pirlo wasn't playing him at the end of the season, so would make sense for Allegri to want to discuss his role. Especially as a top earner.

Although you'd think he'd be talking to all the players individually.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Max didn't/couldn't decide who stays and who goes last time round.

I think the situation is a bit different now tbh. We have given him the keys to the kingdom it seems.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
A meeting scheduled between Bonucci and Allegri to understand if it’s possible to work together. Apparently they don’t have a good relationship. - TJ + Momblano

Never knew that. I thought that those things were history after Bonucci returned. Anyway would be difficult to find someone willing to pay his salary.
Meh, don't believe that shit. Last time he came we would've thrown away Pirlo or he at least wouldn't play him Remember?

Jun 16, 2020
Albanese confirms that there will be a meeting between Allegri and Bonucci to decide his future.

With Allegri having a say in the mercato strategy and Bonucci being a expensive player to have, maybe he’ll sacrifice him for someone else. Make it happen Max

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Albanese confirms that there will be a meeting between Allegri and Bonucci to decide his future.

With Allegri having a say in the mercato strategy and Bonucci being a expensive player to have, maybe he’ll sacrifice him for someone else. Make it happen Max
Yes please

€6.5M net until 2024 was one of many terrible decisions taken by Tici

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
He is here to stay...just hoping he doesn't start...demiral will hopefully have a good preseason and make MDL his partner in Central defense.

6.5m net for an old defender who is past it isn't great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)