Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He was babysitting Demiral yesterday, but the kid still managed to break things in the house. Otherwise, one of the very few who had a good match. Defensively without mistakes, and dangerous even in attack or with his long and this time accurate passes.
We are better with than we are without him. Unfortunately, that's not because he is a better defender than the rest, but because our midfield sucks.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Your coach decides to sub you off in a do-or-die match, WTF are you shaking your stupid head for? Just GTFO fast.

The entire old guard needs to GTFO ASAP, they're done physically and mentally.
i rarely defend bonucci as he deserves the criticism for his usual asstackles and lazy performances, but yesterday he was one of the few players who actually showed up. he was surprised by the sub, as most of us were in the live thread. he was good both mentally and physically, despite being out for a relatively long period.

old guard needs to be replaced and gradually phased out, that's true. de ligt is a proper replacement (too bad i don't see him staying for an other 10 years), i'm having second thoughts on demiral.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
i rarely defend bonucci as he deserves the criticism for his usual asstackles and lazy performances, but yesterday he was one of the few players who actually showed up. he was surprised by the sub, as most of us were in the live thread. he was good both mentally and physically, despite being out for a relatively long period.

old guard needs to be replaced and gradually phased out, that's true. de ligt is a proper replacement (too bad i don't see him staying for an other 10 years), i'm having second thoughts on demiral.
yeah fine he had and OK match, so what? still needs to gtfo. A revolution is needed, and Bonucci is by far the most toxic player we have, the embodiment of old ways of our tragic club.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Your coach decides to sub you off in a do-or-die match, WTF are you shaking your stupid head for? Just GTFO fast.

The entire old guard needs to GTFO ASAP, they're done physically and mentally.
I guess you're referring to Chiellini, Buffon & Bonucci?

Only 1 of them played in this season's most important game.
And that 1 guy managed to be one of our best players.

So, yeah. It's obvious that they are the main problem we have right now.

:cookie:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I guess you're referring to Chiellini, Buffon & Bonucci?

Only 1 of them played in this season's most important game.
And that 1 guy managed to be one of our best players.

So, yeah. It's obvious that they are the main problem we have right now.

:cookie:
They're redundant, relaxed, arrogant and bad influence. Stop thinking with your heart. Gotta be ruthless like Real and Bayern.

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He was babysitting Demiral yesterday, but the kid still managed to break things in the house. Otherwise, one of the very few who had a good match. Defensively without mistakes, and dangerous even in attack or with his long and this time accurate passes.
We are better with than we are without him. Unfortunately, that's not because he is a better defender than the rest, but because our midfield sucks.
I agree, also thought he had a good game. Only the occasional moment where he relaxed but he is fine as long as he is switched on. Good blocks and some passes. Played left wing for some fucking reason.

Cheerleader on the sidelines. Nowhere to be seen post-match, as Capello pointed out.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I agree, also thought he had a good game. Only the occasional moment where he relaxed but he is fine as long as he is switched on. Good blocks and some passes. Played left wing for some fucking reason.

Cheerleader on the sidelines. Nowhere to be seen post-match, as Capello pointed out.
Faux leader

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Not. Enough.

Our CL final loses and eliminations have caused me more pain, than all those 9 Scudetti (except 2012) have given joy.
Not exaggerating, just how I feel.
Support Arsenal then. You will never feel the pain of disappointment because they not only never win but bever even get close.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)