Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Even his passing, specifically long range, the one thing he’s supposed to be good at, has been largely useless this season. Can’t depend on Chiellini as a starter, but I would love to see Demiral pair up with De Ligt. As a matter of fact, give de Ligt the armband too and forget all this seniority bullshit.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
This guy is a waste of fucking space. Such a shame we can’t keep Chiellini or Demiral fit for more than 20 minutes. Should have left him in Milan. The weakest link of the BBC and can’t function without the other 2

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Any set up where this "leader" is left to defend directly against opponents is destined to fail. He couldn't defend my dead grandmother 1v1. Utter fraud. A midfielder playing in defence is only useful going in one direction.

Pirlo's exposed "system" is going to make him and us look like shit throughout this season. He's easily the last high-profile defender I'd pick in my team to defend an opponent running against you on a counter attack.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Any set up where this "leader" is left to defend directly against opponents is destined to fail. He couldn't defend my dead grandmother 1v1. Utter fraud. A midfielder playing in defence is only useful going in one direction.

Pirlo's exposed "system" is going to make him and us look like shit throughout this season. He's easily the last high-profile defender I'd pick in my team to defend an opponent running against you on a counter attack.
remember when a couple of weeks ago de ligt said that man marking instead of zonal marking fits him better, because that's what they always did at ajax? i thought i was happy for him, too bad bonbon was never good at it. and this system showed its flaws vs atalanta: de ligt kept zapata silent for 99% of the game, then the only time zapata faced bonbon it resulted in a dangerous situation.

tonight was pure brainfart though, regardless of the system. misplaced passes, careless runs, mistimed moves.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
remember when a couple of weeks ago de ligt said that man marking instead of zonal marking fits him better, because that's what they always did at ajax? i thought i was happy for him, too bad bonbon was never good at it. and this system showed its flaws vs atalanta: de ligt kept zapata silent for 99% of the game, then the only time zapata faced bonbon it resulted in a dangerous situation.

tonight was pure brainfart though, regardless of the system. misplaced passes, careless runs, mistimed moves.
The other point is, and I make it all the time - he's always one of the first to switch off in these games we are expected to win. Why does this consistently happen? You can see, it's as if his eyes just glaze over, he turns into a fucking zombie and goes through the motions.

Never give this guy the armband again, jesus. Sick to death of him.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 685)