Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
With the amount of money Bono's making, he probably should go. Being Italian is the only reason he's not gone yet. Hasn't shown that offensive contribution supposedly he was known for to offset his defensive liability considering he's a CB. Even Cuads lacking true defensive qualities as a RB is offset more by he's offensive contributions.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
No match is ever under controll with defenders like bonbon and rugani. What a fucking deisaster of a player makes an easy clearence of a ball into a pk, gifting lazio a way into the most important moment of the season. Its unforgiving and unbelivable that sn experienced player makes such a horrid decition!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Having two starters to push him into the periphery (starting ~35% of games) is the best scenario tbh. We all know he's not being sold. As a 3rd DC he is forced to fight for his place and concentrate more. Right now he knows he's starting because of injuries and Rugani, plus he is vice-captain.

We could also do with getting that coach to punch him in the stomach a few times.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Now that i remember he did one good sliding tackle by the end of the game.
He did a good block at the beginning as well, although I'd expect any Serie A defender to block that.

He's a great passer, decent covering defender, poor 1v1, terrible defending crosses, and switches off from time to time. Other than that, world class.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
He did a good block at the beginning as well, although I'd expect any Serie A defender to block that.

He's a great passer, decent covering defender, poor 1v1, terrible defending crosses, and switches off from time to time. Other than that, world class.
So he covered 50% of the situations. Typical.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

:D

There is always a mistake waiting to happen with him, call me old fashioned but I just want my defenders to defend and not do dumb shit.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He started the season in a really good level but he has been quite underwhelming since november more or less; and right now for me he's the most frustrating player, specially after Sarri gave him the armband

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 464)