Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Could not care less, at least Demiral can tackle and header, i dont care if he hoofs it into orbit everything the ball is near him
Unfortunately for you, our new coach certainly does care about that. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Are we now hoping that players pick up the form they had 2-3 years ago?

That's pretty bad planning IMO.
I’d say we’re hoping for this with quite a few important players, muchacho.

Bonucci, Dybala, Costa for starters.

I’m not sure if that’s worse planning than this assumption being made by B81 and others that Demiral is going to be a world class CB by the midpoint of the season.

At least the above-mentioned have had multiple world class seasons. Demiral is just potential at this point.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yes you would have to have a mental illnesss to keep defending this guy and banging on about what he was doing 3 years ago or so.
Nah. I’d say mental illness is to join a forum to fanboy Ronaldo at his new club.

Banging on. I’ve made 2-3 posts directly about him finding form. Neither defending him. Both hoping that he finds his form again.

You’re the noodle who keeps crying about a player that looks likely to stay at the club.

Not hoping for Juve players to be at their best... :baus: but you’re not really Juve fan anyways. :lol3:

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Nah. I’d say mental illness is to join a forum to fanboy Ronaldo at his new club.

Banging on. I’ve made 2-3 posts directly about him finding form. Neither defending him. Both hoping that he finds his form again.

You’re the noodle who keeps crying about a player that looks likely to stay at the club.

Not hoping for Juve players to be at their best... :baus: but you’re not really Juve fan anyways. :lol3:
The whole forum wants to donate this guy for free and u want to keep telling us how brilliant he was 3 years ago like u cant get over that the guy is done and you we were arguing with other posters about him just 3 pages ago so dont bothering making up stuff that you only made 2 posts to defend him your always at it. I dont care if your the bigger fan than me its not a dick measuring contest. Bonucci is thrash for 2 years now and shouldnt be anywhere near the club just accept it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:lol:

I’m perfectly fine with Bonucci being sold, if the club decides to do so.

But as long as he is here, i’ll hope he finds his best form. Like I will for every player that’s at this club.

Instead of being so retarded as to actively hope players I dislike here fail and get sold. Lel

Fanboys. :inter:

athas

Jul 15, 2007
I may be bias, and that's Higuain who lost the header, but why did Bonucci evade the ball (2:13--->2:20)? I never understand what he think sometimes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)