Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
So the club will stay silent on the matter?
If it's true that the club PR team were behind the Bonucci statement, that is absolutely shocking. No wonder the club haven't made an own statement. They've actually come out with a response through the player which is unapologetic, arrogant and idiotic. Showing no signs of regret whatsoever. Not even mentioning the specific 50/50 comment and on top of that not even mentioning the word "sorry". Embarrassing to be a Juve fan right now.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
If we end up facing Man City in the CL

You can bet there will be a story built around Sterling the victim and Bonucci the racist.

If he were to score you can get he will do some sort of celebration to wind it up even more.

Alot of 'ifs' here btw I'm just playing around with possible scenarios.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So the club will stay silent on the matter?
This is the thing that I find most disturbing, how the club are basically standing by Bonucci's comment by saying nothing. It disturbs me that a club with international appeal think they can just stand aside and watch this all happen. I'm embarrassed as a Juve fan, even more embarrassing if its true according to media reports that Cagliari will go unpunished on the basis it was just a 'minority'

Funny thing is our minority fans sung anti napoli chants and we still had a closure of the curva, but monkey noises? yeah sure its fine as long as its no more than 50 fans doing it... Such a backwards mentality. Just trying to tackle racism with empty statements and no action

james95

Sep 2, 2018
It's quite telling that the club were so quick to jump to Ronaldo's defense when his rape allegation surfaced even though there was no conclusive evidence of him being innocent. In contrast, they have issued no statement in support of Keane in an equally serious matter where we have the cold hard facts of what happened; instead leaving him in the dark..

Last edited:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It's quite telling that the club were so quick to jump to Ronaldo's defense when his rape allegation surfaced even though there was no conclusive evidence of him being innocent. In contrast, they have issued no statement in support of Keane in an equally serious matter where we have the cold hard facts of what happened...instead leaving him in the cold..
Coming out in defence for Kean would undermind Bonucci and Allegri, so while i totally agree they should come out, i think they are being defensive and looking after the important ones. Kean is just a kid so its all fine and dandy :sarcasm:.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
It's quite telling that the club were so quick to jump to Ronaldo's defense when his rape allegation surfaced even though there was no conclusive evidence of him being innocent. In contrast, they have issued no statement in support of Keane in an equally serious matter where we have the cold hard facts of what happened; instead leaving him in the dark..
What evidence did they ever come up with? As far as i'm concerned nothing emerged?

You can't compare the two cases my friend. :)

james95

Sep 2, 2018
What evidence did they ever come up with? As far as i'm concerned nothing emerged?

You can't compare the two cases my friend. :)
We know he was racially abused. We know he did nothing wrong. These are the two hard facts so he should be backed by his club vehemently and unconditionally, not left in the dark like he has been. He should be backed even more considering he's a kid.

Coming out in defence for Kean would undermind Bonucci and Allegri, so while i totally agree they should come out, i think they are being defensive and looking after the important ones. Kean is just a kid so its all fine and dandy :sarcasm:.
Bonucci is was blatantly wrong though, so why shouldn't the club undermine his words? Keeping quiet is siding with him and making his words seem like they were somewhat acceptable. Seniority in the squad should have no bearing on this; particularly when that senior player doesn't have the sense or decorum of someone with that level of experience.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
If we end up facing Man City in the CL

You can bet there will be a story built around Sterling the victim and Bonucci the racist.

If he were to score you can get he will do some sort of celebration to wind it up even more.

Alot of 'ifs' here btw I'm just playing around with possible scenarios.
Sterling is a moron with piss for brains. All i care for if we were to come up against City, is that we give them a proper beating.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Bonucci is was blatantly wrong though, so why shouldn't the club undermine his words? Keeping quiet is siding with him and making his words seem like they were somewhat acceptable. Seniority in the squad should have no bearing on this; particularly when that senior player doesn't have the sense or decorum of someone with that level of experience.
I agree but i feel like seniority is whats playing a part here. Clear as daylight to me. They would have spoken out had bonucci not said anything but now he has, and not forgetting Allegri, well then they have to keep shut.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
We know he was racially abused. We know he did nothing wrong. These are the two hard facts so he should be backed by his club vehemently and unconditionally, not left in the dark like he has been. He should be backed even more considering he's a kid.

You misunderstood. I meant evidence of CR7 alleged rape in Las Vegas

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I agree but i feel like seniority is whats playing a part here. Clear as daylight to me. They would have spoken out had bonucci not said anything but now he has, and not forgetting Allegri, well then they have to keep shut.
Yeh. Its simple tbh.

Also they saw bonucci has spilled some shit and we are getting negative press, so they just want to let it pass and do not get dirty with it.

Maybe they will wait a little and then nedved will say something in an interview i dont know.

What i perceive, is that with all the attention we are getting now from ronaldo, they are afraid to fuk it up and are playing low profile in this kind of matters... just going all out in promotional things to enhance the brand

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Now, what has Max done wrong?
Allegri basically said something similar to Bonucci but it hasn't received the same press ( I guess maybe because he didn't have that 50-50 line as his hallmark). The problem is that they both have a line of thinking where they believe that racism should be ignored but in reality, it doesn't help solve the issue. Active action should be taken against it. There's really no reason to stay silent and "ignore it" even though that's basically what kean did as his celebration was barely provocative.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Allegri basically said something similar to Bonucci but it hasn't received the same press ( I guess maybe because he didn't have that 50-50 line as his hallmark). The problem is that they both have a line of thinking where they believe that racism should be ignored but in reality, it doesn't help solve the issue. Active action should be taken against it. There's really no reason to stay silent and "ignore it" even though that's basically what kean did as his celebration was barely provocative.
"You need great intelligence to deal with these situations and should not go to provoke people. That, of course, does not mean the idiots in the crowd and the way they reacted should not be justified.
“As always in life, there are idiots who do stupid things and ruin it for everyone else. I don’t think talking about it all the time helps. I don’t think halting play helps, because not everyone in the stadium did that.
“We need to use the cameras, find those who are doing it and punish them. It’s very simple, identify them and not one-year ban or two, just give them a lifetime ban. We’ve got the technology, it can be done if the authorities want to. The problem is, they don’t really want to.”

I see nothing wrong with what he said.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
"You need great intelligence to deal with these situations and should not go to provoke people. That, of course, does not mean the idiots in the crowd and the way they reacted should not be justified.
“As always in life, there are idiots who do stupid things and ruin it for everyone else. I don’t think talking about it all the time helps. I don’t think halting play helps, because not everyone in the stadium did that.
“We need to use the cameras, find those who are doing it and punish them. It’s very simple, identify them and not one-year ban or two, just give them a lifetime ban. We’ve got the technology, it can be done if the authorities want to. The problem is, they don’t really want to.”

I see nothing wrong with what he said.
But in the first line, is he trying to imply that Keane provoked the crowd? Even though his celebration was more muted than anything and they were racially abusing him long before the goal even happened?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 472)