Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
I don't know anything about history, but my impression was that Poland was a province in Russia and that the Russians made lots of babies there. I don't know the whole story, though. Some random numbers come to my mind, but I can't fill the dots.
The numbers are 1772, 1793, 1795.
yes, but also territory of the First Polish Republic was transferred by Prussia (GERMANY), the Habsburg Empire(MIX OF GERMANY :D) and the Russian Empire.

And so we were under the partition, but the Polish state, as you probably know, was born in 966 officially. And it had nothing to do with the Russian rite.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
yes, but also territory of the First Polish Republic was transferred by Prussia (GERMANY), the Habsburg Empire(MIX OF GERMANY :D) and the Russian Empire.

And so we were under the partition, but the Polish state, as you probably know, was born in 966 officially. And it had nothing to do with the Russian rite.
I know. Kidding, of course :D I kinda have a PhD in history and for some reason my Polish colleagues are the the craziest and best peeps one can meet in life. Whenever I go to Poland or any other conference with Polish participants, I'm having the best time in my life
This last year I was in Poznan and Katowice. Best time ever :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I know. Kidding, of course :D I kinda have a PhD in history and for some reason my Polish colleagues are the the craziest and best peeps one can meet in life. Whenever I go to Poland or any other conference with Polish participants, I'm having the best time in my life
This last year I was in Poznan and Katowice. Best time ever :D
You are a historian professionaly?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)