Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Im form Poland (but most time i spend in Germany), people from west Europe say that we are niggas of Europe. Ok. We will see in 20 years who will be niggas then :)

But seriously. It seems to me that despite the fact that Poland is homogenously racial in comparison with Benelux, France, Sweden, England etc. we are much more tolerant, at least my generation (30 years and younger) than our colleagues from the above-mentioned countries. But of course, we always put us in the center of evil and intolerance :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
Anyone that agrees to the insults made to bonucci ,and all the fun made of bonucci and all the hate on bonucci , you are all traitors.
traitors as fuck.
no one fucking cares what sterling says or some drug smoking rappers or dj's.
they dont mean shit to me personally.
maybe bonucci was wrong , but he was trying to teach kean how to deal with jerks.
now you all trolls can make fun of me as well , but i will support bonucci in this case.
make fun of him , and agree with insults on him , you are a T R A I T O R .

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
The smell is pretty close.

:snoop:
it is possible that there is a similarity between those who live near the border with the former countries of the Soviet Union. But it is still a minority. People from the north or west of Poland are completely different in appearance than the Russians. And from the south, many people are of German descent.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
LOL, Poland and Russia are not the same, not even close. LOL
I don't know anything about history, but my impression was that Poland was a province in Russia and that the Russians made lots of babies there. I don't know the whole story, though. Some random numbers come to my mind, but I can't fill the dots.
The numbers are 1772, 1793, 1795.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)