Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I have no idea how you construe Bonucci saying the fault is 50/50 for his 19 year old black teammate being racially abused all game long, as something positive and him teaching a wise lesson to said teammate.

Must be something God teaches.
His 50/50 comment wasn't said correctly but he was trying to say to Kean how to react to jerks

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Only people from northern europe (minus finland) and netherlands are white but not anglos who are subhumans or the french cos they are basically africans etc

slavs are like blacks but for europeans

/pol/ 101
Pretty much, Slavs are their own race with recent roots from blacks. Their noses and lips have distinctive shapes that give it away. During world war 2, they wanted to resemble Germans so Hitler would spare them thus they concocted a serum that would shut down the melanin in their system. The serum proved to be very powerful and efficient, instantly turning their entire continent/people into white look alikes.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
Why are you posting pictures of random blacks insulting bonucci on instagram?
cause you all support those random blacks ?? and not defend our leo??????
bonucci is not racist lmfaoo
he was trying to teach kean how to deal with jerks
yet cagliari comes out clear , racist fans come out clear , figc comes out clear , serie a comes out clear , but bonucci is the problem????? really??

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
yet cagliari comes out clear , racist fans come out clear , figc comes out clear , serie a comes out clear , but bonucci is the problem????? really??
Calm down, sparky.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I dont know as i said we dont differentiate them but i do find the attitudes certain Euros have towards them to be humorous.
The majority of the Slavs live in Russia, Ukraine and Poland. Shechenko/Arshavin/Szczesny/Nedved is your typical Slavic face.
Then you have the Balkan Slavs. Now those guys... :)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You are a lunatic :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 170)