Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
And for the record, I am of Italian descent as well. And my skin is a little darker than what most white people would have.

But guess what? I'm white.
Actually you are the original Latino it got switched as we became accepted as a race of people in the USA and the Latinos became Hispanics. The original latin lover was Rudolph Valentino an Italian

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Until 1960s it wasn't. Especially if you were from Roma or south you were labeled as a dark Italian

Why are you throwing around your color as if it somehow is relevant to the validity of your opinion.

Only SJWs do that.

You could be black as night and still have a stupid opinion on this situation.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Why are you throwing around your color as if it somehow is relevant to the validity of your opinion.

Only SJWs do that.

You could be black as night and still have a stupid opinion on this situation.
I'm saying it because others brought it up. Calling me a white person to correlate that with me being somehow racist because I don't agree with the vitriol towards Bonucci

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Dude. If you are not white, by definition you are coloured. Olive is a colour. 2:

That this is even a discussion is hilarious. Skin colour is such an absurd way to define people.
So even if I agreed. I have to chose between white or other on paperwork and society according to you all says that because I'm Italian I'm white so which one is it ? What society says or what my complexion says ?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm saying it because others brought it up. Calling me a white person to correlate that with me being somehow racist because I don't agree with the vitriol towards Bonucci

I dont think anyone here is devaluing your opinion for being white or olive or whatever but because your opinion itself is silly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)