Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
There are black semitic people, inform yourself.
Yeah thanks genius. Not from the area he was over 2k years ago but shit let's take this out on someone else who wasn't the one making the racist chants. It's funny to me how the outrage culture is made at Juve, Bonucci etc but not the trash doing the racist shit

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
That was stupid by Ronaldo as well you are the best in the world no need to stoop to simeone ignorant level

I strongly disagree, I think it's perfect. When you talk shit or insult someone, you open yourself up for this reaction and it is perfectly justified. Every action in life gets a reaction. For Kean to react to abuse he received, and then not have Bonucci 100% defend him, yes that is wrong. In his position, you do not make a comment where it looks like you are doing otherwise.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
I strongly disagree, I think it's perfect. When you talk shit or insult someone, you open yourself up for this reaction and it is perfectly justified. Every action in life gets a reaction. For Kean to react to abuse he received, and then not have Bonucci 100% defend him, yes that is wrong. In his position, you do not make a comment where it looks like you are doing otherwise.
In the end those instances just keep the scenario going. Reactionary thinking is what causes most issues. Someone somewhere has to be the bigger person and just walk away

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
That was stupid by Ronaldo as well you are the best in the world no need to stoop to simeone ignorant level
And Ronaldo is a grown up 34 year old man, let that sink in.

I'm usually all for the ignore the morons, score a goal and answer on the pitch thing. Maybe Kean's intention was to do just that, but he's still a kid, and i can't even imagine how it must feel for him to get booed and mocked by his own people for having a different skin color.

Sure his celebration was (a little) provocative, but nothing out of the ordinary. I don't wanna know how i would have celebrated in his situation, prolly with a Luka Toni or a Vucinic.

I don't think BonBon is a racist and i get what he probably was trying to say, but his wording surely made him sound like a complete moron.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
In the end those instances just keep the scenario going. Reactionary thinking is what causes most issues. Someone somewhere has to be the bigger person and just walk away

They cannot walk away from this, it's not something simple like that. Kean is performing his job. He cannot walk away from being black while doing so, it is who he is. And furthermore, he shouldn't have to. That in itself is bad enough, but then to have his own colleague come out and say that half of it is his fault? You don't see the issue with that?

If someone walks into your restaurant and starts causing problems with one of your waiters, surely you would defend them, no?

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
And Ronaldo is a grown up 34 year old man, let that sink in.

I'm usually all for the ignore the morons, score a goal and answer on the pitch thing. Maybe Kean's intention was to do just that, but he's still a kid, and i can't even imagine how it must feel for him to get booed and mocked by his own people for having a different skin color.

Sure his celebration was (a little) provocative, but nothing out of the ordinary. I don't wanna know how i would have celebrated in his situation, prolly with a Luka Toni or a Vucinic.

I don't think BonBon is a racist and i get what he probably was trying to say, but his wording surely made him sound like a complete moron.
And I conceded that his wording was stupid but he's telling a young African Italian player that the scrutiny will be worse so his reaction means a lot. It isn't far but it is what the reality is. He can easily be turned into Balotelli 2 with the media and the fans

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
They cannot walk away from this, it's not something simple like that. Kean is performing his job. He cannot walk away from being black while doing so, it is who he is. And furthermore, he shouldn't have to. That in itself is bad enough, but then to have his own colleague come out and say that half of it is his fault? You don't see the issue with that?

If someone walks into your restaurant and starts causing problems with one of your waiters, surely you would defend them, no?
No, he would record a video of himself blaming his waiter, and post it on YouTube for the world to see. :touched:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
And I conceded that his wording was stupid but he's telling a young African Italian player that the scrutiny will be worse so his reaction means a lot. It isn't far but it is what the reality is. He can easily be turned into Balotelli 2 with the media and the fans

That isn’t at all what he said to the media. You can claim you know the very intention he had, and that others are just misinterpreting him, but until he comes out and apologizes + clarifies, all we have to go on are his dumbass words.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)