Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I dont think anyone here is devaluing your opinion for being white or olive or whatever but because your opinion itself is silly.
No it isn't and I'm not the only one who has it, I'm just the only one getting the shit from the usual suspects. No one shit on hyyde a he agrees no one is giving others this shit and that's fine I'm used to most idiots on here acting like they are better and superior they are just like the Cagliari fans

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The world doesn't revolve around what white Murica thinks. To the rest of the world, Italian is white
Italians are white in America basically anything from europe, even slavs, are.

We have pretty broad characterizations of racial groups. Only someone like AC who wants to coat himself in a little sympathy would say something like that despite raging against all the imaginary tuz sjws for doing similar.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So even if I agreed. I have to chose between white or other on paperwork and society according to you all says that because I'm Italian I'm white so which one is it ? What society says or what my complexion says ?

Dude, no one cares what you put down on paperwork for your skin colour...

- - - Updated - - -

Olives stand for diversity.
Marinated-Spanish-Olives3-e1502753559589.jpg
Who are the green people?

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
My point is, no one cares about your skin colour. Stop trying to make some big deal of it, like you have some terrible hardship trying to decide if you are going to portray yourself to the world as white or "olive".
That's not what the point was but once again you're clueless. My point is that with the discussion of my skin color depending on how you look at things it is different. Same with Bonucci comment. It's perception looking at his words and seeing either wrong or nothing wrong with it

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Italians are white in America basically anything from europe, even slavs, are.

We have pretty broad characterizations of racial groups. Only someone like AC who wants to coat himself in a little sympathy would say something like that despite raging against all the imaginary tuz sjws for doing similar.
Why "even Slavs"? The majority of the Slavic people are blond and master race white :D

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That's not what the point was but once again you're clueless. My point is that with the discussion of my skin color depending on how you look at things it is different. Same with Bonucci comment. It's perception looking at his words and seeing either wrong or nothing wrong with it

I have no idea how you construe Bonucci saying the fault is 50/50 for his 19 year old black teammate being racially abused all game long, as something positive and him teaching a wise lesson to said teammate.

Must be something God teaches.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
So , everyone making fun of leo , not just other ppl , also you fake juve fans over here.
cagliari , the racist people , and figc gets a free pass , only make fun of bonucci and insult him over and over, nice.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013

aaa ok, from the United States , so is possible :)
You always had racial/origins wars. Ever since the Europeans colonized you, through immigrants from Ireland, Italy etc. War with native Americans. Later black people as slaves imported from Africa and now you have Latinos fighting with white Americans, even with blacks Americans (Afroamericans). No offense. In total, you are a country, created by immigrants from around the world.

So yes, thats possible :)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Why "even Slavs"? The majority of the Slavic people are blond and master race white :D
Only people from northern europe (minus finland) and netherlands are white but not anglos who are subhumans or the french cos they are basically africans etc

slavs are like blacks but for europeans

/pol/ 101

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 183)