Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
That isn’t at all what he said to the media. You can claim you know the very intention he had, and that others are just misinterpreting him, but until he comes out and apologizes + clarifies, all we have to go on are his dumbass words.
Well I am not the only one on here that sees it my way so maybe it's the fact that interpretation is left to the individual and the comments can be construed either way

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'm serious fool I'm dark an olive complexion I'm not white but I'm not colored

Bro, what do you put in for race when you fill out forms and applications? Other?

You’re Italian, that would be considered white/Caucasian in the vast majority of cases, there’s obviously different shades of white just like there’s different shades of black.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Bro, what do you put in for race when you fill out forms and applications? Other?

You’re Italian, that would be considered white/Caucasian in the vast majority of cases, there’s obviously different shades of white just like there’s different shades of black.
As a government mortgage underwriter, I can confirm that there is an "Olive" option in the race section.

Oh wait. No there isn't!!!!!!!

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

Until 1960s it wasn't. Especially if you were from Roma or south you were labeled as a dark Italian

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
And for the record, I am of Italian descent as well. And my skin is a little darker than what most white people would have.

But guess what? I'm white.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)