Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Bonucci said they (players) should be the example. He is right.

Obviously the racists are the problem. It takes so much toughness, it's hard, but getting into provocations with the racists is not an ideal path for anyone.
I really don't understand you people! how can you provoke someone who does monkey chants? once they started it, game should have been stopped and stadium should have been emptied or at least the part from the chants were coming.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
“I didn’t hear anything from the stands, as I was focused on the game. You need great intelligence to deal with these situations and should not go to provoke people. That, of course, does not mean the idiots in the crowd and the way they reacted should be justified." Allegri
The whole game Kean was provoked. You cant expect that from Kean or anyone else to be abuse for the whole game and expect them to be cold and just put your head down, it's like Kean deserved those chants. Shameful from Allegri and Bonucci, both should apologize or leave the club.
This is not what Allegri said. Let's not mash things together to be sensationalist and jump on the attack.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Forza Leo

- - - Updated - - -

Dumb. Pro footballers experience all sorts of abuse reacting during a game is dumb.

Its the responsibility of the league to deal with it afterwards
Man you can't put this shit on professionalism only. It's BS, and Kean didn't do anything to deserve that.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Man you can't put this shit on professionalism only. It's BS, and Kean didn't do anything to deserve that.
I didnt say kean deserved it, i simply said reacting angrily during the game is not the right approach.

Racist chants during games are not lessened by such things if anything antagonising people like that will only make it worse.

Can only be helped/ stopped at a higher level

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Bonucci and Allegri blamed partly blamed the victim. It's like those who say, "well she got raped because she was wearing a short skirt"
Christ. When did Allegri blame Kean?

This is the actual quote from Allegri:

Ero dentro la gara, non ascolto. Ci vuole intelligenza, Matuidi e Kean ne hanno avuta in questi momenti. Non è giustificabile quanto successo, ma non vorrei parlarne. Purtroppo succedono da sempre

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Christ. When did Allegri blame Kean?

This is the actual quote from Allegri:

Ero dentro la gara, non ascolto. Ci vuole intelligenza, Matuidi e Kean ne hanno avuta in questi momenti. Non è giustificabile quanto successo, ma non vorrei parlarne. Purtroppo succedono da sempre
"You need great intelligence to deal with these situations and should not go to provoke people. "
Read his Interview it's like he doesn't like Kean. Other coaches praise and protect young prospects like Kean. After Italy game he was like "Kean is no Messi or Ronaldo", "he scored two goals for Italy and when he came back He didn't know where his head was, bla bla"

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
How are you provoking someone if they are already insulting you? Kean's celebration was a reply not a provocation.
Even if it would have been a provocation, monkey chants are not a good response and shouldn't be tolerated. This wouldn't excuse them from doing those

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
"You need great intelligence to deal with these situations and should not go to provoke people. "
Read his Interview it's like he doesn't like Kean. Other coaches praise and protect young prospects like Kean. After Italy game he was like "Kean is no Messi or Ronaldo", "he scored two goals for Italy and when he came back He didn't know where his head was, bla bla"
What is wrong with these comments? Where have you possibly deduced that he doesnt like kean?

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
It was against Cagliari when Muntari left the pitch. If Kean had done so I wouldn't blame him. So what Kean did was nothing to be criticized. He was very professional, kept on playing kept on pushing for 2nd goal.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
What are you talking about. I posted the actual quote, from watching the interview, and having the transcript. You are talking about exactly the opposite of what Allegri said

https://www.tuttojuve.com/primo-pia...li-vogliono-usare-il-punto-sui-rientri-464725

Ero dentro la gara, non ascolto. Ci vuole intelligenza, Matuidi e Kean ne hanno avuta in questi momenti. Non è giustificabile quanto successo, ma non vorrei parlarne.

It means: Intelligence is needed, Matuidi and Kean had it (intelligence) in these moments. What happened (the racist chants) is not justifiable...

Then he moved on to compliment Kean on the match he played.

- - - Updated - - -

Big bad Allegri complimented Kean's intelligence, condemned the racists, later called them imbecils, and complimented Kean's play. What an ass right?

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Look at the president of the club! Instead of saying we will deal with it, we will ban those fans he quotes Bonucci :lol:

“If Bernardeschi had celebrated like that, he would’ve been treated exactly the same way by our fans. If Dybala had the same drama queen antics after the goal that Matuidi did, he would’ve been treated exactly the same way,” Giulini told Sky Sport Italia, during an angry row with pundit Lele Adani.

“I don’t want people to start being self-righteous about it, because I heard that already, whereas Juventus players came to me afterwards and confessed Kean was wrong to celebrate that way.

“We cannot go around calling the entire Cagliari crowd offensive things. If there were racist jeers, then our fans got it wrong, but it happened because of the celebration and would’ve happened even if the goalscorer had a different colour of skin.

“All I heard were whistles and jeers, but if you with your microphones picked up a few isolated racist insults, then of course those were wrong, but there’s no need to be self-righteous about it and cast a shadow over the entire Cagliari fanbase or the club.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 189)