Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
One of them great header goals that make you wonder why he sucks at defending them on the other side of the pitch.
cuz no one was interrupting him during the moment he shot?
let me tell you what , his jumping is shit but his heading is good , if u dont have jumping your heading kinda becomes shit

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
what retarded statement he plays like ranocchia in 4 man defence
This statement has been going on forever. When he started playing good, people said it was only because we were playing 3-5-2 and he would hit the bench, if we started with a 4 man defense. What happened when we started playing a 4 man defense? He not only became an indisputed starter for us and Italy, he also became world class.

Last edited:

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
This statement has been going on forever. When he started playing good, people said it was only because we were playing 3-5-2 and he would hit the bench, if we started with a 4 man defense. What happened when we started playing a 4 man defense? He not only became a indisputed starter for us and Italy, he also became world class.
he is one of the best ever for italy no fucking doubt
ppl always doubt bonucci no matter what he does
but he is not even a bit close to what he was in 15-16 and 16-17 , just compare that bonucci to this. anyway i might be wrong since u are the bonny fan lol

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Bonucci: "There were racist jeers after the goal, Blaise heard it & was angered. I think the blame is 50-50, because Moise shouldn’t have done that & the Curva should not have reacted that way.

Man... sometimes its better to shut it before trying to be politically correct ... :rolleyes2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 68)

• JCK
  • Bezzy