Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Allegri: “Bonucci’s condition will evaluated in the next hours, but Caceres has arrived, I have three CBS & De Sciglio can play as CB. there are no problems.”
FFS :lol: Can't read Allegri's interviews with a straight face

Conte: give me him, him and him or i'll leave
Allegri: oh cool Caceres!!! De Sciglio can play CB too!

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Cool and all but surely him being out vs. Atletico would be a big blow? Personally, I'm not that convinced by Rugani and Caceras is out of practice at this level. I'd prefer if we could keep Benatia till June somehow..

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Finally a very much stronger partnership will play for Juve on the daily basis , vamos Rugani
I thought he looked like an improved player against the mighty Chievo, but last night wasn't impressive at all. Constantly fouled and his hesitancy made Immobile's chance easier. Not that Bonucci would have done any better in either scenario...but that's a story for another meltdown.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Bonucci out for a month? | Football Italia
There are reports Leonardo Bonucci could be out of action for a month with a sprained ankle, changing the Juventus transfer strategy.
The defender seemed to sprain his ankle early into the 2-1 victory over Lazio last night, but tried to play on through the pain for another 20 minutes before giving in.
He was seen leaving the Stadio Olimpico on crutches and is undergoing tests this morning.
According to the latest reports, it’s believed Bonucci could be out of action for a month.
That would practically rule him out of the Champions League Round of 16 ties against Atletico Madrid.
It might also prompt a rethink of Juve’s transfer strategy, as Medhi Benatia is on his way to Qatar for Al-Duhail.
Martin Caceres has already arrived from Lazio at a cost of €600,000 and can play at centre-back or full-back.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I'm fine with Chiello and Rugani for the game against Atletico

In these games we need to give appropriate rest to Chiello, play Caceres
We have an 11 point lead
Winning yesterday was huge

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I'm fine with Chiello and Rugani for the game against Atletico

In these games we need to give appropriate rest to Chiello, play Caceres
We have an 11 point lead
Winning yesterday was huge
Allegri better not pull a Conte, and fuckin rest EVERYONE before Atletico.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 83)