Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Yeah he did us so bad we are unbeaten in the league and finished top of group in cl.

Damn we should sue the guy for doing us so wrong!

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
marotta really fucked us didn't he?
Let Marchisio go for nothing, bought back bonucci at the expense of Caldara, let Milan have Higuain with option to buy, gave Khedira a 6 mill a year extension.

Good riddance to that mole
Calling him “Mole” is just too harsh. He did mistakes but I never doubt his good intentions.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
This guy has never been a defender. One v one he's the easiest cb in the world to beat out of the top sides. Benatia would have gobbled Zapata up on that first goal for example.

He's weak, slow, unathletic and can hardly read the game.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Nope that’s not true , he was shitty defender before he went there , that’s why most members here were so happy when we sold him , but fucking Marotta got him back .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't agree he was this bad this is like bonucci of 2010 but I am sure he will be back to being the world class defender we all knew before he left for Milan

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I don't agree he was this bad this is like bonucci of 2010 but I am sure he will be back to being the world class defender we all knew before he left for Milan
Nah man he was never w.class and never will be , we should replace him asap .

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
he was never world class?
bullshit
he even was better than barzagli and chiello in 2016/17.
Hahaha , he never was better than Chiellini .
He looked good because Chiellini and Barza covered his ass , but glad this fraud got exposed.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
Hahaha , he never was better than Chiellini .
He looked good because Chiellini and Barza covered his ass , but glad this fraud got exposed.

he was never better than chiellini ? its coming from you people now ? the same people that wanted leo as vice captain rather than chiello ? funny enough how people change their minds lmao

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
he was never better than chiellini ? its coming from you people now ? the same people that wanted leo as vice captain rather than chiello ? funny enough how people change their minds lmao
I’m not,and never was part of that group,I’m Chiellini fan since he joined us,and probably he is my favorite player ever alongside Gigi .

Bonucci never was close to Chiellini,Chiellini is propably best defender when it comes to 1 vs 1 , i loved his games against Zlatan .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 74)