Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeh, it seems he gets exposed the moment he is not around the BBC anymore.

Back to his true Pre-Conte self

I dont want this merc in my juve. Simply not good enough for an italian defender. Thats it

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
dont call him names and insult him
support him cause he is our player
he's made worse mistakes
for example celebrating vs us
his mistakes today cost us a goal once
he is a human too dont kill him
i cant wait for bonucci to start getting in good shape and then you all will wash your mouths.
grande bonny

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yeah hes having a dreadful time atm but Im not writting him off yet. One game can change so much, maybe he can amaze us with some CL performance in later stages. ;) That being sad, I had a feeling if today we had imovable object instead of Bonucci positioned infront of Zapata for the 1st goal, it would have been a bigger chance Duvan would run against it or trip himself. That challenge was outright embarrasing, just a half-assed effort.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He has no business playing against stronger strikers. Whether it's Drogba or Milan Djuric he gets the snot beaten out of him. Luckily only Bayern has a striker like that in Europe out of all contenders.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He has no business playing against stronger strikers. Whether it's Drogba or Milan Djuric he gets the snot beaten out of him. Luckily only Bayern has a striker like that in Europe out of all contenders.
But Atletico have Diego Costa.

Not convinced we'll ever win the CL playing Bonucci, regardless of how strong the opposing striker is. He isn't reading situations well at all, Zapata didn't even need to use his strength to beat him and he has made a number of dangerous misplaced passes from defence.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I don't like criticising our own players but fuck, id be more comfortable with Dario Dainelli at the back, just not good enough, an out of form Diego Costa is going to fucken finger him infront of millions of people live on tv

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)