Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Techincally he said that Benatia and MDS have proved everyone wrong since day 1.People said they were garbage and honestly they havnt been for us aspecially at the price we got them at. He was hurt for a few months and struggled with form and no he hasnt been shit his whole career
Well said

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
Calma. I said he had a bad game no? I'm not shifting the blame to Rugani, but it's not a secret that a CB pairing of two rather passive defenders in Rugani and Bonucci is bound to struggle on counters. Both of them work better with an agressive CB alongside them, being Benatia or Chiello. That's why BonBon and Chiello are such a good pairing for me, cause they compliment each other. Having the right partner with perfect understanding can make a huge difference.

The one on ones...Yeah, BonBon has never been good at one on ones, but over the years we've managed to minimize these situations. Rarely ever you see a striker running at our CB's uncovered like that, if it happens though, it's easy for a CB to look stupid in a situation like that. Chiello most definitely would have defended that better, but even he's been burned at one on ones before.

Btw. If we concede like that, credit also has to go to our non existing mid. Matuidi has been missed big time.
sure thing

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I know what you and he meant. MDS has been mostly mediocre tho. He hasn't proven anyone wrong since day 1.

Garbage signings aren't measured just by their price tags but also by the contribution to the team in the expected roles.
He hasn’t been mediocre tho. He has done his job and done it well when called upon as a backup/rotation player.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
He hasn’t been mediocre tho. He has done his job and done it well when called upon as a backup/rotation player.
Part of me believes he was supposed to be our starting RB as Licht's decline was pretty obvious. The biggest proof of this is the fact that Licht (our only other RB) wasn't included in the CL squad for the first half of last season but MDS was.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Part of me believes he was supposed to be our starting RB as Licht's decline was pretty obvious. The biggest proof of this is the fact that Licht (our only other RB) wasn't included in the CL squad for the first half of last season but MDS was.
Does it matter? Look where we are now so

Calma

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)