Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
I’m not,and never was part of that group,I’m Chiellini fan since he joined us,and probably he is my favorite player ever alongside Gigi .

Bonucci never was close to Chiellini,Chiellini is propably best defender when it comes to 1 vs 1 , i loved his games against Zlatan .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oh now ppl start loving chiello
LMAOO

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
tbh if leo cant do good vs tough players like zapata , then its manager fault too , just make giorgio mark the tough players and bonucci takes care of rest ? its simple and easy isnt it?
Lol no. Players are not robots.

Any decent coach and player will try to play the ball thru the weakest link which is Bonucci, and Chiellini cannot be moving from his zone in every play to back him up against strong players.

todayy Zapata nickpicked Bonucci so much, that it unbalanced our line.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
tbh if leo cant do good vs tough players like zapata , then its manager fault too , just make giorgio mark the tough players and bonucci takes care of rest ? its simple and easy isnt it?
Obviously bonucci would himself admit that he needs to do better but people forget number of goals we conceded in first 18 matches last season and this season chiellini and bonucci are best center back pairing in Europe

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
least goals conceded =/= best CB pairing. Bayern for years had under 20 goals conceded in the league, i never considered Boateng-Dante/Benatia the best CB pairing in Europe

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
:boh:

I don’t understand. Do you think that the CB pairings I listed above are better than ours?
I mean Bonucci made considerable individual mistakes this season and is a constant threat for our team on crosses when defending headers and for set pieces. I don't know how that makes it a good pairing with Chiellini? Unless you factor in their understanding of each other, but really they're are better pairings if we exclude that.

Even Ramos and Varane have a shout, but for me Atletico's def remains number one

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)