Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Once I saw Young Boys I stopped reading :lol:
Why, not like they are a massive downgrade to the likes of Chievo and Parma who we managed to struggle against. They have a very attacking team and have been absolutely crushing their opposition with heavy scorelines like when they beat Basel 7-1 right before meeting us and we completely shut them out without a chance on goal. Defensive-wise it's a performance to take note of, and we played with 3 at the back then so I say we should give it another shot.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
A normal performance from bonucci , i expected more , he did a good tackle once and tried to score a few times , had errors but still a good boy ! grande leo , hope he gets back in his best shape.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Was tremendous, Bonucci. There was an error of his in the second half, yes, but he tracked it down and cleared it. Takes nothing away from his overall performance, which was stellar.

Both him and Chiellini did us proud, made Man Utd wish they had one of the two of our fantastic central defenders. As Mourinho alluded to in his interview.

- - - Updated - - -

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Was tremendous, Bonucci. There was an error of his in the second half, yes, but he tracked it down and cleared it. Takes nothing away from his overall performance, which was stellar.

Both him and Chiellini did us proud, made Man Utd wish they had one of the two of our fantastic central defenders. As Mourinho alluded to in his interview.

- - - Updated - - -

He wishes he had any of our defenders, I think all of them would walk into that Utd squad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 101)