Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
what's the most amazing thing about Bonucci? His long pass? His defending? His ass-tackle?

No, it's his injury record!! Never seen him suffers serious injury. This man almost always plays in every matches every seasons

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So where are all the knob jockeys now who were condemning bonucci and melting down over giving caldara to milan for him?

Two months into the season Leo leading us to CL glory, revolutionizing our play because opposing teams cant force us into an easy turnover by pressing when we have the ball. Too scared to press us even in away games cause of what a lethal weapon leo is given a runner and any space behind the D. Gone are they days of last season when we couldnt put two passes together and marking pjanic basically neutered us.

I think mattia "the new nesta" caldara has 1 appearance for milan against a team from luxembourg?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
So where are all the knob jockeys now who were condemning bonucci and melting down over giving caldara to milan for him?

Two months into the season Leo leading us to CL glory, revolutionizing our play because opposing teams cant force us into an easy turnover by pressing when we have the ball. Too scared to press us even in away games cause of what a lethal weapon leo is given a runner and any space behind the D. Gone are they days of last season when we couldnt put two passes together and marking pjanic basically neutered us.

I think mattia "the new nesta" caldara has 1 appearance for milan against a team from luxembourg?
what are you talking about, donkey

bonucci is responsible for like 5 out of 6 goals conceded

Milan is the only team in Serie A without a clean sheet so making fun of Caldara who hasn't played a role in this is a little of an own goal dont you think

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Milan is the only team in Serie A without a clean sheet so making fun of Caldara who hasn't played a role in this is a little of an own goal dont you think
Thats a BS statistic. He has made a few errors, we all knew it would happen, but people have also been quick to blame any goal on him, many of which could be blamed on several of our players. The errors he makes are the cost of playing him but overall? He is substantially a net positive

As for Caldara, if he cant earn a spot, or even a hail mary chance in a defense that atrocious how would he do so here?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Making fun of Bonucci after a perfect game in the CL yesterday is an even bigger own goal there bud.

Over two months into the season, and Caldara can't even break into a Milan side that hasn't kept a single clean sheet, and some retards here thought he was going to be a starter for us. :sergio:

Allegri wouldn't have played him for 3 years. :lol:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Thats a BS statistic. He has made a few errors, we all knew it would happen, but people have also been quick to blame any goal on him, many of which could be blamed on several of our players. The errors he makes are the cost of playing him but overall? He is substantially a net positive

As for Caldara, if he cant earn a spot, or even a hail mary chance in a defense that atrocious how would he do so here?
I've got enough of your stupid shit

Pirlo didn't earn a spot at milan in 2011 as well, hurr durr

Barzagli didn't earn a spot at WOB

etc etc

spare your sad response

- - - Updated - - -

Making fun of Bonucci after a perfect game in the CL yesterday is an even bigger own goal there bud.

Over two months into the season, and Caldara can't even break into a Milan side that hasn't kept a single clean sheet, and some retards here thought he was going to be a starter for us. :sergio:

Allegri wouldn't have played him for 3 years. :lol:
stfu, embarrassing turncoat

hurr durrr Boonucci didn't cause a goal ---> he was great.

Nice standards for this great defender

ignorelisted

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

judging caldara by his milan days so far is like judging robert de niro's career based on the deleted scenes of the little fockers. milan is a complete mess filled with incompetence where basically every single player failed in the last 5 years or so. i can't predict what the future holds for caldara, but his talent at atalanta was clear as daylight.

the best is we can hope for is that bonucci returns to his pre-milan top form and even improves on that. as for caldara, i'm sorry for him on a personal level, he looked like an absolute talent and a good lad, but for the moment, i couldn't care less about him or his career. in case paratici and allegri want him, we'd get him anyway.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
judging caldara by his milan days so far is like judging robert de niro's career based on the deleted scenes of the little fockers. milan is a complete mess filled with incompetence where basically every single player failed in the last 5 years or so. i can't predict what the future holds for caldara, but his talent at atalanta was clear as daylight.

the best is we can hope for is that bonucci returns to his pre-milan top form and even improves on that. as for caldara, i'm sorry for him on a personal level, he looked like an absolute talent and a good lad, but for the moment, i couldn't care less about him or his career. in case paratici and allegri want him, we'd get him anyway.
:tup:

Caldara is irrelevant to Juventus at this point in time. While he may turn into a great defender one day, his talent is clear as daylight, what's also clear as daylight is that he'd be 4th or 5th choice here this year.

Only retards want Bonucci to fail here. Dislikable character, sure. But he's vital to whether this season is ultimately a success or failure.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I've got enough of your stupid shit

Pirlo didn't earn a spot at milan in 2011 as well, hurr durr

Barzagli didn't earn a spot at WOB

etc etc

spare your sad response

- - - Updated - - -

stfu, embarrassing turncoat

hurr durrr Boonucci didn't cause a goal ---> he was great.

Nice standards for this great defender

ignorelisted
Fair enough, but i think the example youve given is not relevant. Pirlo wasnt used in a milan midfield that, without him, was functional enough to win the scudetto.

Caldara isnt getting a sniff of a chance in milan defense that is struggling immensely. Clearly isnt working in its current state but they still wont even give him a shot?

Im sure you can see the difference

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)