Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I get it. It's much easier making a mistake compilation, than a lenghty one, showing how much he makes the game for us at times when Mire takes his time off.

Still having a good season, and the fact that most of his haters have been rather quiet ever since he came back speaks for itself.
how can someone who has been directly responsible for 5 of the 6 goals conceded be considered as someone who is having a good season?

- - - Updated - - -

Rugani in for Bonucci? It is a bad thinking. I personally don’t believe Rugani is a better player than Bon or even that good. Benatia maybe but not Rugani please. All I see from Rugani’s face is a fear he is afraid to make mistakes all the time. Bonucci is not a good player either but you can expect him to score an important goal or make a beautiful assist.
frankly I fear every time a ball is pumped into our box when Bonucci is playing now, Rugani if anything is way smarter off the ball and his reading of the game is superior on all levels which is not hard considering it's bonucci's weakness. Right now I want a defender that can defend not some wanna be defender who's only real strength is playing it from the back. I mean there must be a reason why Sarri is mad for Rugani, surely he is capable of bringing the ball from the back just as well as Bonucci

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
It was a good signing. Good partner for Chiellini and immediately improved our play.

These aren't trademark errors. He was always good in the air. Trademark is his issues with 1on1 defending. This deer in headlights thing during crosses is something new that I'm sure will be fixed in training.

Calma.
I forgot that his 1on1 defending issues aren't his trademark errors.:(

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
And some guys still defending him. If he is so good with the ball on his feet play him on midfield and play a proper defender with Chiellini. It’s beyond me that all our opponents have better crossers than us. They make one cross and they score. And we have the best crossers in our team and fail to score. Just mark your man and jump is not that difficult. But somehow he just watches them jump and prays opponent miss the goal. On a bright side we stopped Piatek from scoring.

Last edited:

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Not a hope in hell in winning any CL if he keeps making these dumb mistakes .

- - - Updated - - -

And some guys still defending him. If he is so good with the ball on his feet play him on midfield and play a proper defender with Chiellini. It’s beyond me that all our opponents have better crossers than us. They make one cross and they score. And we have the best crossers in our team and fail to score. Just mark your man and jump is not that difficult. But someone he just watches them jump and prays opponent miss the goal. On a bright side we stopped Piatek from scoring.
Are crossing is actually horrible we got two of the best aerial players up front in are team and barely ever put a decent cross into the box unless ronaldo does it .

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
I feel we need to switch to a 3-man defense. We get the best out of Bonucci's passing range and improve defensively. Not to mention our biggest strengths lie on our wings while our CM position is short as fukk on personnel when we have injuries piling up. Best game of the season was against Young Boys with the 3-5-2 and suprise suprise, Bonucci had a fantastic game with that assist to Dybala aswell.

-------------------Kurwa-----------------------
-----Benatia-Bonucci-Chiello----------
Cancelo--Pjanic--Matuidi--Sandro
------Costa--Mandzu--Ronaldo--------

--------------------Kurwa----------------------
-----Benatia--Bonucci--Chiello------
---------------------Berna----------------------
-------------Dybala--Ronaldo-------------

If we want to continue with the 4-3-3 he needs to be benched. Too mistake prone, his horrible stint at Milan reset his skill level back to 2011.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I feel we need to switch to a 3-man defense. We get the best out of Bonucci's passing range and improve defensively. Not to mention our biggest strengths lie on our wings while our CM position is short as fukk on personnel when we have injuries piling up. Best game of the season was against Young Boys with the 3-5-2 and suprise suprise, Bonucci had a fantastic game with that assist to Dybala aswell.

If we want to continue with the 4-3-3 he needs to be benched. Too mistake prone, his horrible stint at Milan reset his skill level back to 2011.
Think 3421 can be a good alternative to 433 (not 352 when everyone is healthy; fine for a few games, but we've very good wingers). At least on paper.

Lets see how it plays out against Utd. Can-Matuidi would work fine in any 2-CM formation but think Pjanic-Matuidi will too with an extra CB behind them.

- - - Updated - - -

Should never wear the captains armband ever
More bothered that he did than him temporarily forgetting how to jump.

He makes the funniest, most bizarre mistakes.

Boksic

May 11, 2005

Let's be honest we could have fielded any formation and won easily against Young Boys in that game, the were very poor and made it easy for us.

Why disrupt the balance of the team just to fit a defender who cannot defend? He is good at passing out the back generally (although had a lot of issues with this so far) and this was a huge positive for him during his first spell. But we are a different team now. We now have Cancelo on the right who brings his own distribution from the back, the reliance on Bonucci's passing isn't as high. If we want to win the CL, I really think adding some solid defence to protect for Cancelo is the way forward.

I would pick every one of our other CB's ahead of Bonucci defensively. Given the creativity in other areas, I'd happily go with one of them ahead of Bonucci. It's not as though Benatia is bad at distribution.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Let's be honest we could have fielded any formation and won easily against Young Boys in that game, the were very poor and made it easy for us.

Why disrupt the balance of the team just to fit a defender who cannot defend? He is good at passing out the back generally (although had a lot of issues with this so far) and this was a huge positive for him during his first spell. But we are a different team now. We now have Cancelo on the right who brings his own distribution from the back, the reliance on Bonucci's passing isn't as high. If we want to win the CL, I really think adding some solid defence to protect for Cancelo is the way forward.

I would pick every one of our other CB's ahead of Bonucci defensively. Given the creativity in other areas, I'd happily go with one of them ahead of Bonucci. It's not as though Benatia is bad at distribution.
Once I saw Young Boys I stopped reading :lol:

james95

Sep 2, 2018
5 of the 6 goals conceded by the team were direct mistakes by him

. I still feel he’ll come good in the big games though where he’ll be much more focused and motivated. Hopefully that start tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)