Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
nah, i guess they are just salty because the club wouldn't let them distribute tickets anymore.

they have every right to protest: THE CLUB THEY ARE CHEERING FOR HAS TAKEN AWAY THEIR PROFIT!
:agree:

Some very unsavoury characters in both of the main ultra groups. Drug dealers, neo-fascists and Ndrangheta associates. Using Juventus as a cash cow.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Damn.

It's simple supply and demand, they've to charge that, but they should add the extra 10k seats to the stadium ASAP. Remember there being that option.

It looked an obvious mistake to make it 40k+10k instead of 50k+10k.
Wasn't it said that it would be difficult to expand the stadium? I'm pretty sure I remember Tuz being in a mini-meltdown because of it I think.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
You cant be like Ultras, of course they have demands they are full time fans , not like most of you tuzers fans including me 😁 , of course a discount specially for them is a must, their cheering for the club during the match is priceless

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I remember I used to look for a legit historical fiction book that covered that event, and his reign in general.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
You need to get your hands om The Secret History by Procopius. No need for fiction, trust me.

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You cant be like Ultras, of course they have demands they are full time fans , not like most of you tuzers fans including me �� , of course a discount specially for them is a must, their cheering for the club during the match is priceless
No wonder they can't pay the ticket prices anymore.

A part time job would help.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You need to get your hands om The Secret History by Procopius. No need for fiction, trust me.

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk
Will look for it, thanks. I don't mind non fiction, aslong as it's not written in robotic way, which is why I don't mind fiction aslong it's thoroughly reasearched, more immersion into the world.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He came back and nobody even remember Benatia...
He just came back took his place in the starting 11 and Benatia who was a starter last season didnt even touch the grass

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Once our captain is injured, Benatia will be on
Of course but what I wanted to say is to actually mock the Benatia is better than Bonucci which some here said - Sometime people let emotions get the better of themselves and while I didnt like Bonucci`s return due to his goal celebration against us I did value him as one of the best CB in the world
BBC was such a great defense for a reason
Benatia isnt that bad but obviously Chiellini Bonucci is much better defensive wise and also in build up as Bonucci is quite a playmaker type of a defender

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 463)