Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
He said he grown as the man and still don't apologize :sergio:
Also he claim he celebrated because he defended colours of Milan at the time and is professional - yeah, fuck these 7 years at the club. He basically said what everybody knows - his ego made him look for a transfer and the same ego made him go back beacause he would be forgotten at Milan. He still repeat he will now defend Juve colours but clearly he doesn't got first idea that the fans are part of the club, not only friends in the team.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
What incident are you talking about?

There doesnt seem to be any mention of any incident anywhere
The Juventus page in FB covered the interview live and even sent notifications to all followers, they translated the interview in English, in the second half, Bonucci spoke about the "incident" 3 times, exactly when he mentioned that HE decided to leave for emotional reasons.

It's impossible to listen to the interview and lose that part as the next questions from the reporters focused on that, you either didn't, or you are deliberately trying to corrupt what was said

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
The Juventus page in FB covered the interview live and even sent notifications to all followers, they translated the interview in English, in the second half, Bonucci spoke about the "incident" 3 times, exactly when he mentioned that HE decided to leave for emotional reasons.

It's impossible to listen to the interview and lose that part as the next questions from the reporters focused on that, you either didn't, or you are deliberately trying to corrupt what was said
I still dont get what you are referring to

Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci assures there is no problem with Massimiliano Allegri - “our relationship is really good”.

The centre-back fell out with the Bianconeri Coach during the 2016-17 season, and that was part of the reason he moved to Milan last summer.

Just 12 months later though he has returned in a swap deal with Mattia Caldara, and insists there will be no issues going forward.

“There are discussions that happen in the course of a football season,” Bonucci explained at his presentation.

“We saw each other more than once over the last year, both on and off the pitch. There was a way to clear things up, our relationship is really good and as intelligent people we embraced, as happened on many occasions.

“In London for the Top 11 awards I met the Coach and I dedicated that award to him, because I think I think I improved in my management of the game over the years we were together, and that was thanks to Allegri.

“These things happen, we look forward.”

A relationship which might prove harder to repair is the one with the Juve fans…

“At the end of a game I always go to thank my fans. My decision last year, which was a very emotional one, was a decision I took because I didn’t feel at ease.

“I knew that I wouldn’t be myself while feeling those emotions, so I decided to change. That change could have given me something more, but in the end it wasn’t so.

“When you leave your family, the house you're in every day it’s hard. I took a step back and despite having other offers my choice was to return to Juventus.

“I accept the whistles from the fans. When they come from my opponents they fire me up, when they come from my fans it’ll be up to me to turn those whistles into applause.

“My answer will come on the pitch because I’m a professional. If I got an offer to leave Juventus again today I wouldn’t even think about it.

“I’ve digested things and thought about them, Juventus was everything for me as a football and a human being in all those years, I was going through situations off the pitch [Bonucci’s son had a serious illness] and Juventus always made me feel their support.

“We parted with a handshake, perhaps because I knew in my heart that what has happened could happen.

“Now I start a new challenge with an enthusiasm I didn’t have before, now I feel better and I want to recover everything and have the chance to test myself against the best every day.

“I’ll defend the Juventus shirt like I did in previous years, nothing but winning exists.”

The Italian international was then asked when he decided that he wanted to return to Turin.

“There was no precise date, there was a moment when everyone agreed on this transfer. Milan made their evaluations, Juventus made theirs and I made mine because I wanted to win. We all agreed to do this deal.

“My agent has a lot of players here, there was a chat with the directors and then this opportunity arose.

“Milan accepted, even if at first they wanted to sell me abroad, but my priority was Juventus. We’re all happy and content.

“My farewell? I didn’t feel good in myself and didn’t feel I could be up to the level of Juventus, so I preferred to make the choice I did. Luckily we’re all here now.”

One thing which didn’t endear Bonucci to the Juventus faithful was celebrating when he scored against them last season…

“I don’t get the chance to score that often!

“I’ve sometimes criticised players when I see them not celebrating, at that moment you’re playing for the shirt you’re wearing. I hope I can give the fans a lot of joyous celebrations.”

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Nothing really.

Your average Jens on this forum just wants to hear meaningless words to warm their achy breaky heart.
I guess you have to go down on your knees and beg them guys for forgiveness if you want to win them over.

"I feel like I've grown as a man in this year. "

"I understand the fans, I respect them. I'll accept the whistling and booing. It's up to me to transform that all into applause"

"I've understood that the decisions made in anger are not the right ones, but I have the fortune to back home where I feel I belong."

That's much more of an excuse than i expected tbh. How one can read so much bullshit into what he said like that Furino guy is beyond me.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I guess you have to go down on your knees and beg them guys for forgiveness if you want to win them over.

"I feel like I've grown as a man in this year. "

"I understand the fans, I respect them. I'll accept the whistling and booing. It's up to me to transform that all into applause"

"I've understood that the decisions made in anger are not the right ones, but I have the fortune to back home where I feel I belong."

That's much more of an excuse than i expected tbh. How one can read so much bullshit into what he said like that Furino guy is beyond me.
If you don't like someone, everything that they do is wrong.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well, the man said he will do his talking on the pitch. That means, for those of you with growing concerns, that he is here to help the team win and silence his critics with good performances.

I guess we will need to discuss this again in December and see if he has won any of the nay-sayers hearts back. :boh:

Don't need an apology if he puts up the performances we know he can because that's what PROFESSIONALS do. It's a job, not a way of life like some of you think players need to act like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)