Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
I used "net" because you gotta count the occasional but obligatory own goals and one on one fucks ups

- - - Updated - - -

Guys I need to sleep. Catch up tomorrow.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Well, if all goes as planned we should be 4 goals up when that happens :D
That's the plan. Thinking 100 league goals for Juve this season. Having Bonucci at CB, maybe Berna and Cuads in the MF at times and enough firepower that team shouldn't be on the defensive as much. Ronaldo wasn't brought here to go up 1-0 and play passively. Agnelli wants Juve to be world renown, play EXCITING soccer.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
I hate him as a person and think he was awful for Milan last season. I hate him for forcing a move back and causing us to lose Caladara. If he is anything but stellar he will be public enemy number 1.

Imagine leaving your club, captaining their direct rivals and then returning - on more money - and causing the loss of their most promising young player

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
That's the plan. Thinking 100 league goals for Juve this season. Having Bonucci at CB, maybe Berna and Cuads in the MF at times and enough firepower that team shouldn't be on the defensive as much. Ronaldo wasn't brought here to go up 1-0 and play passively. Agnelli wants Juve to be world renown, play EXCITING soccer.
I think that's the end of the discussion.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I hate him as a person and think he was awful for Milan last season. uI hate him for forcing a move back and causing us to lose Caladara. If he is anything but stellar he will be pblic enemy number 1.

Imagine leaving your club, captaining their direct rivals and then returning - on more money - and causing the loss of their most promising young player

I will add: and celebrating like against his biggest enemy after scoring to his old club at the first game at Turin.:inter:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
[/B][/B]
I will add: and celebrating like against his biggest enemy after scoring to his old club at the first game at Turin.:inter:
:agreed: total bitch move both from Bonucci and Juve for hiring him back. We got Ronaldo tho so the mercato is an automatic 10.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
didnt apologize at all.
Said he celebrated because defenders rarely score and he thinks players should always celebrate their goals, no matter what the opponent is.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

"I feel better as a man, I have to recover something as a player, and now I have the good fortune to train every day with the best."

I understand the fans, I respect them. I'll accept the whistling and booing. It's up to me to transform that all into applause

Juventus has been everything to me over the years. I grew up a lot here and the club always supported me. I left a year ago with a handshake and hug with the president
- - - Updated - - -

I feel like I've grown as a man in this year. Now I need to kick on again as a footballer. I have the fortune of playing with world-class stars. I'll defend the Bianconeri colours as I did before, because I strive for victory just like the club
diff version

- - - Updated - - -

more

i had a chance to grow at a human level. For me, Juventus is everything."

I've understood that the decisions made in anger are not the right ones, but I have the fortune to back home where I feel I belong.

i had a chance to grow at a human level. For me, Juventus is everything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)