Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
And if I say “I love Bonucci” does the infraction disappear?
You're about to get thread banned

- - - Updated - - -

And deservingly so, would you not agree? And back at ..... say the butthurt posters here who think it should be all wine and roses. Take your medicine and IF he plays well along with a CL title arrives, myself and expect most of the others will come around.

Remember, team was close to a title without him and CR7 arrived first. And if NO trophy, please no excuses that money wise this was still good getting Bonucci back, fuck Agnelli and Co like they need more money.

Higgy for his success accomplished at Juve would not have seen so much hate from posters if not for the 90 mil price tag. So a NO CL title team means Bonucci might still get some shit thrown at him even if he plays well.
No, shit will not be tolerated

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Yeah, yeah.

But what will happen if you start getting angry like a little kid again every time something doesn't go your way?

What will happen if Allegri decides to make Rugani or Benatia a starter alongside Chiello?

Should we expect a third transfer request?

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Dear Mr Gordo,

No need to reply my friend. I know you now. You were the one who mistakenly gave me an infraction when I was referring to Hiaguin as "Mr Fatty". Was only calling him that in reference to all the fat jokes about him by numerous posters here since that was the way he was looked upon for the most part. If you really looked at my posts thoroughly, you would have realized I'm was/am one Higgy's BIGGEST supporters here. No problem, everyone makes mistakes.

Thank you and sincerely,
Mr Monkey

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Dear Mr Gordo,

No need to reply my friend. I know you now. You were the one who mistakenly gave me an infraction when I was referring to Hiaguin as "Mr Fatty". Was only calling him that in reference to all the fat jokes about him by numerous posters here since that was the way he was looked upon for the most part. If you really looked at my posts thoroughly, you would have realized I'm was/am one Higgy's BIGGEST supporters here. No problem, everyone makes mistakes.

Thank you and sincerely,
Mr Monkey

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I will have him back. Too many good things despite his exit. Maybe he learned his lesson hanging out with the Chinese garbage collectors.

Chances are he will again get pissy and have his hissy fits. Hopefully that's when Cristiano chops him in the gut.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I will have him back. Too many good things despite his exit. Maybe he learned his lesson hanging out with the Chinese garbage collectors.

Chances are he will again get pissy and have his hissy fits. Hopefully that's when Cristiano chops him in the gut.
Who is gonna gut chop GOAT when he has a hissy fit?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)