Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I guess welcome but it pains me to do so. Under other circumstances it wouldn't sting as bad. But... well... welcome back I guess. In time I will let the past go, but it will likely take a CL title or the day Caldara proves he was worth the loss.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well, welcome back Leonardo.

Hopefully you aren't naive enough to think you won't get jeered, because you will. And when you do, are you going to cave on the pitch or be part of this old guard again?

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Oh, look, the Bonucci thread is a $#@!show.
And deservingly so, would you not agree? And back at ..... say the butthurt posters here who think it should be all wine and roses. Take your medicine and IF he plays well along with a CL title arrives, myself and expect most of the others will come around.

Remember, team was close to a title without him and CR7 arrived first. And if NO trophy, please no excuses that money wise this was still good getting Bonucci back, fuck Agnelli and Co like they need more money.

Higgy for his success accomplished at Juve would not have seen so much hate from posters if not for the 90 mil price tag. So a NO CL title team means Bonucci might still get some shit thrown at him even if he plays well.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
The cynical in me says if correct, the Bonucci back to Juve rumors started after the fact that CR7 already would wear a Juve jersey. Maybe just me but Bonucci, putting Leonardo first then wants back to Turin, his home.

So instead of trying to help Milan get out of the predicament they are in, the Captain leaves after only one year saying bye-bye to his teammates. I knew CR7's signing would attract quality players, didn't think this would be one of them. Maybe he came to realize that he could never be THE MAN of a CL caliber team. Maybe best to say good for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)