• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Got a hostile reception at the continasa

well, i'll suppose he has to suck up those now
Yeah, i guess he will have to apologize and give his all on the pitch so his permormances (and time obviously) will repair the relationship with fans.

Anyway, welcome HOME Leo,please don't disappoint us and show your passion & love to the club as you always did.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Any info about when is his press conference?
I don't think it's wise to let him do a press conference with GdS and CdS trashy journalists trying to pick fake quotes for their headlines. Just a social media post for the fans explaining stuff in brief.

Seriously, all he needs right now is to talk less and just work his ass off.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
#myhome #familyhatesme
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think it's wise to let him do a press conference with GdS and CdS trashy journalists trying to pick fake quotes for their headlines. Just a social media post for the fans explaining stuff in brief.

Seriously, all he needs right now is to talk less and just work his ass off.
Good points actually.

Perhaps the best for all parties considered is go full silenzio stampa, except from what we bring out. In this way we controll whats in the media.

For both the team and player, thats best, so he can focus on reingegrating and getting ready for the season, without added pressure and stress.

He can do the appologies on our own channel at our own terms

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Only way to tell would be if bernadeschi went back to the rats and higgy to nipples. In other words.. we'll never know.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
What does that have anything to do with it? They both scored against their ex teams and celebrated just as crazy as Bonucci did. You think people waited for him to come back to be insulted about the celebration? Ofc not.

Celebrating the goal or not is one of the most overrated and pointless things in football. Unless it's disrespectful like Adebyor vs Arsenal I say let people do what they want. Scoring a goal is a huge adrenalin rush, almost unfair to mind people celebrating that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)