Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
:agree:
Will become most legendary Juventus CB of all time.
He already is the most legendary CB in Italy. People will tell stories for the clever decision to go to Milan because he thought he can do it all by himself. And how humble he is to come back to Juve after the Ronaldo transfer.

And his garlic stories. His personal BDMS trainer in a dark room. His spats with his teammates in the most important game of the season. His beautiful stache. His wash your mouth gesture after he scored a goal vs Juve at the stadium which was his home for 7 years. His sitting on that chair during the Porto game.

Bonucci is already a legendary blunder. I'm sure there will be some new stories that will bite us in the аss. I love, love, love him :juventus:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He already is the most legendary CB in Italy. People will tell stories for the clever decision to go to Milan because he thought he can do it all by himself. And how humble he is to come back to Juve after the Ronaldo transfer.

And his garlic stories. His personal BDMS trainer in a dark room. His spats with his teammates in the most important game of the season. His beautiful stache. His wash your mouth gesture after he scored a goal vs Juve at the stadium which was his home for 7 years. His sitting on that chair during the Porto game.

Bonucci is already a legendary blunder. I'm sure there will be some new stories that will bite us in the аss. I love, love, love him :juventus:
So bitter. :lol:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Why so much saltiness over that meaningless goal?

He did his job, scored for his team, so what?

Celebrated? Just jogged to his own fans and calmly slid on his knees.

It's not like he ran towards our fans like Adebayor or anything.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Bonucci on his return to Juventus: "It's difficult to imagine this would happen but it's fantastic that i has."

- - - Updated - - -

Bonucci: "I'm excited. Turin & Juventus are both home for me & I'm delighted to be back."

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Why so much saltiness over that meaningless goal?

He did his job, scored for his team, so what?

Celebrated? Just jogged to his own fans and calmly slid on his knees.

It's not like he ran towards our fans like Adebayor or anything.
:agree:

Most of these hypocrites were mad that Morata didn't celebrate his goal knocking Madrid out of CL semis in 2015.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
DEAR MARK,

Seriously, how about a poll whether posters are happy or not happy to see Bono back? Forget about thinking a CL title will or will not come, just in the moment RIGHT NOW.

:tup: or :tdown:

Sincerely,
MrMonkey

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
If you want people to accept Bonucci faster in the team you should stop teasing them.

What he did last year was beyond stupid to say the least. Everyone will need to take some time to accept him again in the team and if he provides us with good games I'm sure he'll be accepted by the vast majority in no time.

People have standarts for being an honest and congruent person and there is nothing wrong to condemn Bonucci's behavior when he forces his way out because his ego is hurt.

You and Dai are just trolling the vast majority of fans who have high expectations from players like Bonucci who can be even role models for the younger generations.

But all you do is to troll people and attack them for being annoyed with his egomaniacal behavior. If you want people to forgive him quickly, stop attacking posters who share their frustration. Everyone needs some time to accept the situation and for some people it means a lot even if it is only football.

I like your posts but sometimes your goal is only to troll others and create havoc. By attacking other opinions you're only making other people more and more close minded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 181)