Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 6, 2015
If you want people to accept Bonucci faster in the team you should stop teasing them.

What he did last year was beyond stupid to say the least. Everyone will need to take some time to accept him again in the team and if he provides us with good games I'm sure he'll be accepted by the vast majority in no time.

People have standarts for being an honest and congruent person and there is nothing wrong to condemn Bonucci's behavior when he forces his way out because his ego is hurt.

You and Dai are just trolling the vast majority of fans who have high expectations from players like Bonucci who can be even role models for the younger generations.

But all you do is to troll people and attack them for being annoyed with his egomaniacal behavior. If you want people to forgive him quickly, stop attacking posters who share their frustration. Everyone needs some time to accept the situation and for some people it means a lot even if it is only football.

I like your posts but sometimes your goal is only to troll others and create havoc. By attacking other opinions you're only making other people more and more close minded.
There's a good way to vent frustration and there's a bad way to vent frustration. You be the judge of which has been prevalent in this thread.

Also the bolded part is a character flaw. That kind of reaction has insecurity written all over it. People should try to work on that and at least try to make it harder to provoke them. Trolling might be stupid but reacting to it is just as stupid.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
DEAR ADMINISTRATOR MARTY,

Seriously, how about a poll whether posters are happy or not happy to see Bono back? Forget about thinking a CL title will or will not come, just in the moment RIGHT NOW.

:tup: or :tdown:

Sincerely,
MrMonkey

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If you want people to accept Bonucci faster in the team you should stop teasing them.

What he did last year was beyond stupid to say the least. Everyone will need to take some time to accept him again in the team and if he provides us with good games I'm sure he'll be accepted by the vast majority in no time.

People have standarts for being an honest and congruent person and there is nothing wrong to condemn Bonucci's behavior when he forces his way out because his ego is hurt.

You and Dai are just trolling the vast majority of fans who have high expectations from players like Bonucci who can be even role models for the younger generations.

But all you do is to troll people and attack them for being annoyed with his egomaniacal behavior. If you want people to forgive him quickly, stop attacking posters who share their frustration. Everyone needs some time to accept the situation and for some people it means a lot even if it is only football.

I like your posts but sometimes your goal is only to troll others and create havoc. By attacking other opinions you're only making other people more and more close minded.
What makes you think I want people to accept Bonucci back and become less close-minded and dogmatic here?

Entropy is beautiful. I hope Bonucci divides the forum for years to come.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
DEAR ADMINISTRATOR MARTY,

Seriously, how about a poll whether posters are happy or not happy to see Bono back? Forget about thinking a CL title will or will not come, just in the moment RIGHT NOW.

:tup: or :tdown:

Sincerely,
MrMonkey
DEAR MRMONKEY

- - - Updated - - -

Why so much saltiness over that meaningless goal?

He did his job, scored for his team, so what?

Celebrated? Just jogged to his own fans and calmly slid on his knees.

It's not like he ran towards our fans like Adebayor or anything.
Because feelings

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
What makes you think I want people to accept Bonucci back and become less close-minded and dogmatic here?

Entropy is beautiful. I hope Bonucci divides the forum for years to come.
Entropy is the natural way. Most humans are trying to create order for the short amount of time we are given. It's always easier to destroy and create havoc but high achievements are done by sticking to order and repetition and not destruction and chaos. Perhaps this forum for you is the place to show your destructive nature and vent this way. I'm sure your personal life is not chaotic at all and here is your place to explore your darker side. Have it your way, sir.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I wouldn't go far to defend his celebrations. They were idiotic and disgraceful but then it's what we'd expect. It didn't shock me one bit when he did it. It's all in the past, no excuses required. All that matters now is, he is uno di noi.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 469)