Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I actually thought you were Badass :sergio:

Whats his username now?
Badass_Stevie

- - - Updated - - -

Look at how happy he is :lol:

Like a cat that got the canary :baus:
Honestly. Havent we all at some point fucked up majorly, regretting it and then get bailed out with a second chance and be like.

"oh my god yes, this relief"

he has that now

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I will happily apologise after the press conference if Bonucci can come up with genuine reasons for his behaviour.

I really hope he can change my opinion.
You need to apologize first. It's completely unfair to expect Bonbon to apologize first when you struck the first blow.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
lets see what happened.

- Bonucci got praised and it got to his head and he developped a clinical NPD
- He thought too highly of self and openly said a thing against Allegri, other players followed
- Brawl at half time vs Madrid cause of said discussions

- Club said, gtfo prick, and shipped him off. He preferred to stay in Italy, so it became Milan.
- Fans took the pitchfork and assaulted him everywhere (cant blame)
- He became captain and tried to act though

- He failed hard. He plees to come back.

Oh, what a big deal
Just like insulting a player who will never see the comments isnt a big deal. Its just a bit of pantomime fun which is a huge part of being a fan.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I will happily apologise after the press conference if Bonucci can come up with genuine reasons for his behaviour.

I really hope he can change my opinion.
Genuine reasons? The dude obviously got in an emotional fight with Allegri or some of our players and now he realises there really is no better place to be than Juventus.

It's crystal clear.

Please open up wide and prepare for Leo. I mean, please apologise.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Just like insulting a player who will never see the comments isnt a big deal. Its just a bit of pantomime fun which is huge part if being a fan.
As a fan i saw a player leave that was the youngest of our worldclass CB's, absolutely vital to the teams play. A player i really liked and completely shat up his chances here.

I saw him do some "hai, at milan now, so celebrating when scoring", which is kinda logical when beeing booted out. Mind you, the club was 100% right in booting him out.

I then saw him completely make an asshole out of himself.

Personally ? It will feel quite soon that Bonucci never left Juve, but at some point was send to bed early and had some nightmares in red and black

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Genuine reasons? The dude obviously got in an emotional fight with Allegri or some of our players and now he realises there really is no better place to be than Juventus.

It's crystal clear.

Please open up wide and prepare for Leo. I mean, please apologise.
Exactly.

He made an ass out of himself. Got punished very hard by that godawfull season at milan. This was THE most known italian CB in europe. He was humiliated down to the bone.

His punshment is now over. Lets hear the appology that will scar Milan forever and welcome him back

@DAiDEViL can you do a prodigal son picture with Bonucci ?

Cause it truely feels like it

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t see anyone talking about the effect this has on the locker room.

I’m pretty sure Dybala and Mandzukic hate him
"Shut up Leo, or back to milan"

"Yes Leo, you are right. Like you where at milan"

No there wont be a problem

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Am i worthy of such a title? I would actually love it :D

You need to apologize first. It's completely unfair to expect Bonbon to apologize first when you struck the first blow.
Ok... im sorry Bonucci for saying you had legs made of spaghetti and heart like a meatball. Im sorry for insulting your talent but most of all your integrity. If you couldnt find it in your meatball i mean heart to open up to us fans and clear up this terrible situation once and for all i will glady forgive you and cheer for you once again.

Yours sincerely Baddass_Stevie.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'll never forget how he left and how he shat on us. Nor I will forget how he celebrated his goal against us.
You mean how we kicked his ass out cause he was acting like a narcist fucktard, to Milan cause he didnt wanna leave europe with the sick son of him ?

Celebrating his goal after our ultra's, logically, shat on him all game

that leo right ?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don’t see anyone talking about the effect this has on the locker room.

I’m pretty sure Dybala and Mandzukic hate him
His return was discussed within the team. I mean, obviously it was. But la gazzetta also reported it was. Apparently Chiellini also had dinner with Bonucci to explain what the team wants him to do and say when he returns.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
The first blow was in fact him moving to a rival as captain and instigator of the odious #hungrierthanever attempt at 'shifting the balance' .

Anyway, his press conference will sure count for something if he gets it right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)